PDA

View Full Version : PF at Best Buy, Westminster Mall, Orange County, CA

Snuffy Smith
10-28-2004, 04:00 PM
Hurrah! I just got two copies. They have lots on the shelf. I called around to a dozen stores, and they were the only one I found with it out. The other two Best Buys near me, Cerritos & Lakewood, did not have it. CompUSA said it would be at least a week more, as did all the other stores I called in southeast LA County or Orange County. $39.99 US.

I had planned to get more as presents, but I fear people might be disappointed with no P-38 at all in PF itself. If we get a P-38 or flyable B-29 in future, I will buy more copies to give friends and family.

Right now, I'm off to start smashing myself into the rear end of the Saratoga. I love these games. They are really works of art.

Maple_Tiger
10-28-2004, 04:08 PM
Good for you.

Scen
10-28-2004, 04:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Snuffy Smith:
Hurrah! I just got two copies. They have lots on the shelf. I called around to a dozen stores, and they were the only one I found with it out. The other two Best Buys near me, Cerritos & Lakewood, did not have it. CompUSA said it would be at least a week more, as did all the other stores I called in southeast LA County or Orange County. $39.99 US.

I had planned to get more as presents, but I fear people might be disappointed with no P-38 at all in PF itself. If we get a P-38 or flyable B-29 in future, I will buy more copies to give friends and family.

Right now, I'm off to start smashing myself into the rear end of the Saratoga. I love these games. They are really works of art. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great news...

I'm in Orange County and I called around the last few days hoping to find it... Well I just picked it up today at a store I didn't think was in business anymore.

Software Etc at South Coast Plaza has a bunch. 39.99

Good luck

BigKahuna_GS
10-28-2004, 08:26 PM
S!

hehe local boys !

Software Etc at South Coast Plaza has a bunch. 39.99---they are out of them--their computer says they have them but nothing on the shelf.

EB Games not in yet.

Bestbuy---has it: Wesminister 12 copies, Costa Mesa out, Irvine 12 copies.

_______