PDA

View Full Version : "SPOILER" Cesare lives?

ibn-al-ahad
12-22-2010, 09:47 AM
First off, i started playing with the idea when he got thrown of the castle. You never knew what happened to his body. And as i have steadily been playing project legacy, the significanse of the shroud comes to mind. Now, as to prove it, one of the figures in the new " Shroud of Turin " mnemonic set, is Cesare, preceeded by Jesus, Jaques de molays ( Templar grandmaster, crusades ) and Geoffroi de charny. Is it possible that one of his sevants used the shroud as to revive him? Wanting your takes on this.

ibn-al-ahad
12-22-2010, 09:47 AM
First off, i started playing with the idea when he got thrown of the castle. You never knew what happened to his body. And as i have steadily been playing project legacy, the significanse of the shroud comes to mind. Now, as to prove it, one of the figures in the new " Shroud of Turin " mnemonic set, is Cesare, preceeded by Jesus, Jaques de molays ( Templar grandmaster, crusades ) and Geoffroi de charny. Is it possible that one of his sevants used the shroud as to revive him? Wanting your takes on this.

Redfeather1975
12-22-2010, 09:54 AM
He could be like a surprise villian later on.
Dun, dun, duuunnnnn. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

glenneey
12-22-2010, 10:20 AM
hmm...

Inorganic9_2
12-22-2010, 10:24 AM
I, for one, think that's a really bad idea. I have big enough problem with the shroud anyway, and that's without everyone who dies being revived with it!

(being suggested to anyway. Lucy, Cristina, Cesare... I'm sure I've heard more. I'd rather people who died stay dead!)

ninja_7_7
12-22-2010, 11:18 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Inorganic9_2:
I, for one, think that's a really bad idea. I have big enough problem with the shroud anyway, and that's without everyone who dies being revived with it!

(being suggested to anyway. Lucy, Cristina, Cesare... I'm sure I've heard more. I'd rather people who died stay dead!) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
SPOILERS

jackhogg13
12-22-2010, 12:14 PM
Thing is I never knew Christina died until I played that memory.

Sean7474
12-22-2010, 10:40 PM
Assassin's Creed gets its story from history. Pretty much everyone was real in history and Assassin's Creed makes their story out of it. Cesare didnt really die at the hands of an assassin in history so the fact that he was thrown off a building suggests he could have lived. Which if you look at it in histories standpoint, he does. So the answer is yes.

bml5099
12-23-2010, 01:16 AM
I'm trying like mad to find this thread on the forum but I'm failing terribly. I know there is a topic that has something about Cesare's fate contained in it, and I'm almost positive that it is historically correct that he was killed by either falling or by being thrown off of a building during the Siege of Viana.

I'm agreeing with Sean7474 on the game's historical accuracy, so I'm fairly confident that Cesare is indeed dead after his encounter with gravity. I'll see if I can find a link somewhere that states it specifically, but all I'm finding right now is where and when he died, not exactly how. Like I said though, I'm about 90% sure that he did fall from a building and died shortly after.

TheSpectator
12-23-2010, 01:23 AM
He probably was wearing it under his 200 layers of armor.

LordWolv
12-23-2010, 01:30 AM
I hope Cesare's dead.. I spent 15 hours trying to kill him and at the end he doesn't even die by my blade.

Serrachio
12-23-2010, 01:40 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bml5099:
I'm trying like mad to find this thread on the forum but I'm failing terribly. I know there is a topic that has something about Cesare's fate contained in it, and I'm almost positive that it is historically correct that he was killed by either falling or by being thrown off of a building during the Siege of Viana.

I'm agreeing with Sean7474 on the game's historical accuracy, so I'm fairly confident that Cesare is indeed dead after his encounter with gravity. I'll see if I can find a link somewhere that states it specifically, but all I'm finding right now is where and when he died, not exactly how. Like I said though, I'm about 90% sure that he did fall from a building and died shortly after. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What is quoted in the game is that he was arrested, but escaped by jumping out the window of his cell and landing on a servant, breaking both of his legs. While Cesare made his successful getaway, the servant was executed for helping him I think.

Inorganic9_2
12-23-2010, 04:51 AM
There is a thread on this board which quotes that Cesare was thrown from the castle walls by an "unknown soldier", but doesn't give any source for the information, so we can't confirm it.

Well, I found the thread!

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...024/m/5081099398/p/1 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/5081099398/p/1)

However, I'm pretty sure he was killed when besieging Viana...I just don't know how.

iAhura_Mazda
12-23-2010, 09:48 AM
At the end Ezio dosnt kill him any way, he says something like ill let nature kill you or something and then throws him off the castle.. but im sure he meant nature is in gravity. xD

SAVMATIC
12-23-2010, 09:57 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iAhura_Mazda:
At the end Ezio dosnt kill him any way, he says something like ill let nature kill you or something and then throws him off the castle.. but im sure he meant nature is in gravity. xD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
fate, actually