PDA

View Full Version : game slows down in action during missions

SniperSR01
04-18-2008, 10:43 AM
Has anyone encountered the slow downs on this game after you play a few of the scenarios in the missions? I have seen several, and currently in the last act, I am getting major slow donw in the graphics and movements. My fire is lagging, everything slows down, and trying to go against an attack helicopter is not helping during this. I wounder if the creators of this game is aware of this? Does anyone have this for the PS3? Have fun..

SniperSR01

SniperSR01
04-18-2008, 10:43 AM
Has anyone encountered the slow downs on this game after you play a few of the scenarios in the missions? I have seen several, and currently in the last act, I am getting major slow donw in the graphics and movements. My fire is lagging, everything slows down, and trying to go against an attack helicopter is not helping during this. I wounder if the creators of this game is aware of this? Does anyone have this for the PS3? Have fun..

SniperSR01

wildcard360
04-18-2008, 01:27 PM
it really depends on the system, being that I dont own a PS3, I cannot really comment or help anyone with those issues. If you own a 360, with a harddrive, make sure you devote the most amount of memory for your 360 meaning cleaning your cache to eliminate updates from games that you played once and will never play again, map packs from games you dont play anymore, and always try to keep your memory over 12 gigs in free space. Now there might be a good practice to hook up an external harddrive to your xbox and keep all data files, such as maps, xbox live games, and so forth on the external HD and only keep your profile on the Xbox's HD. That is just an idea, but it is confirmed that the more stuff in yo0ur xbox HD, the slower the performance and also make sure that it is not burning hot, if it is, try changing the position of your xbox so that it can "breathe". last but not least have your disk clean. Those to me are all good practices to keep your gaming at maximum level and some of these might work with the PS3 not sure though. Anyhow hope this helps someone out there.

TAZ427
04-18-2008, 01:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SniperSR01:

SniperSR01 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

80GB PS3 - No issue observed on this. I played the finally through in both Normal and Realistic mode.

There was one scene where I had a bit of frame rate drop for a couple seconds, and then it was gone. That's the only time I've really experienced any frame rate slow down.

I've had some fire lag online, but that's a connection related issue.