PDA

View Full Version : Frostbite mod

XyZspineZyX
08-27-2003, 12:17 AM
I've been trying to download the frostbite mod. I have not been too successful. First I doadloaded the frostbite v 1.3 but when I activated it in the mods section of the game options nothing changed and didn't see the new campaign. Do i have to download them in a certian order or something? Could someone post exact steps of downloading this for me? Perhaps in a "frostbite mod downloads for dummies" manner?

thanks alot it would be helpful

XyZspineZyX
08-27-2003, 12:17 AM
I've been trying to download the frostbite mod. I have not been too successful. First I doadloaded the frostbite v 1.3 but when I activated it in the mods section of the game options nothing changed and didn't see the new campaign. Do i have to download them in a certian order or something? Could someone post exact steps of downloading this for me? Perhaps in a "frostbite mod downloads for dummies" manner?

thanks alot it would be helpful

XyZspineZyX
08-28-2003, 12:02 PM
To guerrilla_man,

Download the below link first for FBv1.2 but you may have to register if your not a member and it requires a valid email address and that is all (It's free)Remember to save the down load to disk so you always have it.

http://www.fileplanet.com/files/120000/124635.shtml

Now DL the below link and install patch v1.3

http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/planetrainbowsix/atwar/GR/patches/frostbite1.3.exe

when your at file planet click the download word and wait for it to load the small window. Click the download on the small window and when the grey install window pops up select save and browse for the location you wish to place it and just to help you out place a CD in the drive and select the drive where your CD is. After it downloads double click the .exe of v1.2 and after install double click the .exe of v1.3.

If you need further help let me know and you must have GR/DS/IT installed to run FB.

XyZspineZyX
08-29-2003, 05:30 PM
i got it to work thanks

XyZspineZyX
08-29-2003, 05:34 PM
guerrilla_man happy gaming buddy and glad you have it working/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif