PDA

View Full Version : Sequence 13 help

r94yan
02-20-2010, 09:24 AM
I am on the last Assassination of the lieutenant.
the one on the ship, i can air Assassinate the two gurads, then throw a knife at the one walking on the port next to the ship, i can also kill the two guards on the ship that walk up and down, on the higher level of the ship, but cannot kill the merchant can someone plz help.

r94yan
02-20-2010, 09:24 AM
I am on the last Assassination of the lieutenant.
the one on the ship, i can air Assassinate the two gurads, then throw a knife at the one walking on the port next to the ship, i can also kill the two guards on the ship that walk up and down, on the higher level of the ship, but cannot kill the merchant can someone plz help.

HewieAlbino
02-20-2010, 09:43 AM
Port Authority?

First, air assassinate the 2 guards and from the top of the stairs, target the guy walking on the port and shoot him since knifing might be risky if the first one doesn't kill. It should send most of the guards on the ship running towards the body.

Jump into the water, dive to avoid detection and swim to the other side of the boat. There should still be a couple of guards patrolling the boat, but the 2 guards flanking the merchant would have gone to investigate the dead guard.

Wait until the patrol is clear, rush up to the merchant and stab him.

SquarePolo27
02-20-2010, 11:08 AM
This one and the tower church thingy was very hard wasn't it?

Dive into the water on the left side of the dock. Hang from the edge until the patroling guard games in range. Assassinate him.

Swim behind the ship and make sure you are facing it. Climb up on the far right and wait until the patroling guard comes in range. Ledge assassinate him.

Shimmy to the front of the ship and do the same to the other one.

Climb up and double blade assassinate the two guards above.

Air assassinate the merchant. Rest in Peace :P.

Hopefully that helps you.

r94yan
02-20-2010, 12:19 PM
Well i took the advice of Hewiealbino, and it worked to perfection, i killed the first two gurads then shot instead of throwing a knife at the port guard, this is what did it for me, as both the gurads with axes and the patrolling gurad near them dissaperaed, so i assumed they fell in the water when inspecting the port guard, from here i just picked off the guards, and then killed the merchant

thanks again

APHughes
02-20-2010, 01:00 PM
I did it the way Sticker704 did it. Took me forever as the patroling guards always saw me when I went for the two guards in front of the ships wheel. I waited untill the patroling guards walked towards the front of the ship and then assassinated the two guards by the wheel and retreated to the back of the ship. When the guards walked to the front of the ship again I jumped on the ledge and air assassinated the Merchant. RIP