PDA

View Full Version : ACB Armor

mxalex229
04-16-2011, 07:31 PM
so it seems apparent that there is a large audience for those who would like to remove armor in Assassin's Creed:Brotherhood. We know that Ubi has the demo skin of Ezio without armor and matching vambraces, so they could easily add this as a skin on uplay. I belive if it was made apparent to ubi this needed to be addressed they might actually do something about it

GunnarGunderson
04-16-2011, 07:46 PM
why uplay? I've already spent all of my points and I'm surely not going to go out and buy or rent some ubisoft game just to get dlc. or maybe there could just be a remove armour option the right handed glove being replaced with the vampbrace

mxalex229
04-16-2011, 09:12 PM
you could simply play the first 5 min of AC:II for uplay points? im not sure if replaying brotherhood gets points

Krayus Korianis
04-16-2011, 10:45 PM
They are unable to add things to Uplay once the game is out to everyone... They've stated this multiple times now.

Blind2Society
04-16-2011, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:
They are unable to add things to Uplay once the game is out to everyone... They've stated this multiple times now.
It would work better as an update anyway. Come to think of it, however, I really don't care for the option now as I have already played through enough. I would hope they add the option for the next instalment though.

Krayus Korianis
04-16-2011, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Blind2Society:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:
It would work better as an update anyway. Come to think of it, however, I really don't care for the option now as I have already played through enough. I would hope they add the option for the next instalment though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

True and it's "Real modern Romano you are, raised by wolves you were."

Blind2Society
04-16-2011, 11:09 PM
and it's "Real modern Romano you are, raised by wolves you were."
I'm going to have to go ahead and disagree with you there. <---Spoken in the voice of Bill Lumberg from Office Space.

Krayus Korianis
04-16-2011, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Blind2Society:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:
I'm going to have to go ahead and disagree with you there. <---Spoken in the voice of Bill Lumberg from Office Space. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Trust me, Romulo in Italian is gibberish. Romano is an adjective for Roman.

I've heard that comment QUITE enough while playing the game for over 500 hours lol.

Blind2Society
04-16-2011, 11:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blind2Society:
I'm going to have to go ahead and disagree with you there. <---Spoken in the voice of Bill Lumberg from Office Space. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Trust me, Romulo in Italian is gibberish. Romano is an adjective for Roman.

I've heard that comment QUITE enough while playing the game for over 500 hours lol. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I have heard it many times myself in fact about 15 seconds ago to be exact. And regardless of your reason I still disagree. It sounds nothing like that. It makes more sense my way as Romulus was said to have been raised by wolves. Maybe he could say "A real modern Romano. Raised by wolves you were." but I still believe he says Romulo.

Additional note: This thread has officialy been derailed. We should stop now.