PDA

View Full Version : throwing knives

COD7Extremist7
12-30-2010, 09:07 AM
does anyone have the same problem as me with the throwing knife disappearances? at first I just dont have them on me at all when I start the game. then I try to change cloths color to see if that works and they show up on both sides of my waist but only for a few seconds then go away again... can anyone help me?

COD7Extremist7
12-30-2010, 09:07 AM
does anyone have the same problem as me with the throwing knife disappearances? at first I just dont have them on me at all when I start the game. then I try to change cloths color to see if that works and they show up on both sides of my waist but only for a few seconds then go away again... can anyone help me?

ZCherub
12-30-2010, 09:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by COD7Extremist7:
does anyone have the same problem as me with the throwing knife disappearances? at first I just dont have them on me at all when I start the game. then I try to change cloths color to see if that works and they show up on both sides of my waist but only for a few seconds then go away again... can anyone help me? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> You mean not in your inventory, or just not showing on your belt? If you change clothes meaning outfits (like Raiden or Desmond), they won't show up, although you can still use them. Hope that helps.

Inorganic9_2
12-30-2010, 09:20 AM
I understand. I'm pretty sure AC has always had throwing knife problems. Even in the first game, Altar's belt looks empty even when you have all the knives.

Same thing happened in ACII

And, in brotherhood, I can't Ezio's waist knife belt to show up, even though I've bought all of the upgrades.

glenneey
12-30-2010, 09:27 AM
I have a problem with throwing knifes to, when i buy them nothing is on my belt.

Inorganic9_2
12-30-2010, 09:52 AM
I remember at times in AC, the knives showed up...at other times, they didn't. ACII seemed to have a set number of knives in the belt where some where "ghost" knives haha.

AC:B...never seen any knives on Ezio except in the VR training with thr waist belt.