PDA

View Full Version : Who Put the Passcode in Desmonds wardrobe? I dont think it was Lucy

godsmack_darius
06-28-2009, 09:28 PM
*POSSIBLE SPOILERS*
I looked at it and I thought, how would Lucy get into Desmonds work if she was working with Vidic on the Animus the whole time,
Now I could be wrong, she could have some how opened the wardrobe door, with her Computer, but knowing Assassins Creed, I dont no,
So, Maybe someone is sneaking around Abstergo, Maybe in the second game we will see some sort of way out of the room through a vent or something
But maybe Subject Sixteen lurking around somewhere
Or maybe (if it isnt the same person) it is something to do with the guy who sent Vidic the weird email titled "I KNOW"
I thought it sounded interesting, I could be wrong, but hey its just a theory,

Any comments?

godsmack_darius
06-28-2009, 09:28 PM
*POSSIBLE SPOILERS*
I looked at it and I thought, how would Lucy get into Desmonds work if she was working with Vidic on the Animus the whole time,
Now I could be wrong, she could have some how opened the wardrobe door, with her Computer, but knowing Assassins Creed, I dont no,
So, Maybe someone is sneaking around Abstergo, Maybe in the second game we will see some sort of way out of the room through a vent or something
But maybe Subject Sixteen lurking around somewhere
Or maybe (if it isnt the same person) it is something to do with the guy who sent Vidic the weird email titled "I KNOW"
I thought it sounded interesting, I could be wrong, but hey its just a theory,

Any comments?

Drakonous505
06-28-2009, 10:15 PM
Didn't you know that the Maids were Assasin Oppratives?

godsmack_darius
06-28-2009, 10:31 PM
Lol sorry dude, I dont understand what you meant
Explain again if thats cool

Drakonous505
06-29-2009, 07:11 AM
Was making a joke that the maids were assassins. If you look at a hotel they are pretty much able to get into any room, thus they would have been able to get the code for the door.

Account_Deleted
06-29-2009, 07:25 AM
perhaps desmond sleep walks at night, presuming how it has flash vision of the stuff on the wall.

but it can't be someone sneaking, since vidic is always wacthing over lucy and Des, and Lucy is busy..
unless it's a quick momment where vidic stares outside the window

LaurenIsSoMosh
06-29-2009, 07:48 AM
I just got the impression that the cleaning lady put it down and forgot about it.

Losk_
06-29-2009, 09:56 AM
Uh, you're in the machine for hours at a time, im sure Lucy could have slipped away. Vidic is going to use the bathroom at some point leaving Lucy to do as she pleases... Or even Lucy could excuse herself and use the washroom in Desmond's room and drop the code as she passes the dresser.

godsmack_darius
06-29-2009, 11:31 AM
Maybe, but it seems too simple,
Or maybe Im just thinking too hard

But since they are always being watched wouldnt Lucy have been seen, since when you go into your Room after you get out the animus, You are seen from a Camaras point of View sometimes,

Lol and for a joke, maybe someone is hiding under your bed XD

AetosEagle
07-01-2009, 05:21 PM
Maybe the big "WOAH!" of Assassins Creed 2 is that Vidic is an assassin too. They did say "You will never see it coming." And think about it, Vidic had absolute control over the operations... He was always nervous when speaking to you, and didn't answer Desmonds questions, a cover-up maybe? And Lucy didn't mention anything about him... Maybe I'm just being silly but it's a thing worth considering.

Either that or Lucy used Vidics pen to turn off the cameras for a minute and slipped it in there.

Also, remember when the Animus overheated? And it was just you and Lucy there? She could have done it on purpose to sneak in there and do it.

godsmack_darius
07-01-2009, 09:52 PM
I dont no man, Im thinking someone is sneaking around Abstergo, Since we dont no what happened to subject 16, because it is kinda like the saw movies man
One person gets the finger pointed at them, then it is not even them
I doubt it was Vidic either dude, Coz he a Templar too, and he also sent a team out to kill the rest of Assassins...soo I doubt it

DearDirty
07-01-2009, 10:20 PM
hey man, i think its an interesting theory. Lucy may not have had any time to place it there. Shes almost as much a prisoner as you are. How much time does someone under constant supervision get really?

Cool idea. Unfortunately, we'll have to wait and see.

godsmack_darius
07-01-2009, 10:22 PM
Also got to think, you are ALWAYS being watched on in your room form EVERY corner, so if it WAS her, Abstergo wouldnt be wondering who let the information about them Leak out, because they would have seen her in their form the Camaras

UchihaKarasu
07-01-2009, 10:23 PM
lol
the "bodyguard?"

godsmack_darius
07-01-2009, 11:05 PM
K no, it was Chuck Norris, since he cant be seen on Camara

AetosEagle
07-02-2009, 01:39 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by godsmack_darius:
K no, it was Chuck Norris, since he cant be seen on Camara </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It was Alex Mercer, he consumed into a dust particle and placed it there.

SWJS
07-02-2009, 01:47 AM
Nope. The Aliens did it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

OniLinkSword
07-02-2009, 04:08 AM
It was freakin' Jesus. He's everywhere you are. Even when you POOP! O_O

Who knows who put it there. It may be Lucy considering who she is.

godsmack_darius
07-02-2009, 10:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OniLinkSword:

Who knows who put it there. It may be Lucy considering who she is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont no man, she was with Vidic the whole time, working on the Animus, and when ou get OUT the Animus you can talk too Lucy if you like, but them when you go into your room Desmond says "what the heck...Someone Been in here." and yeah, if you notice something else, when he says that, you are seen from a CAMERAS prospective, which is also shwoing the wardrobe were the passcode was

nightpriestess
07-02-2009, 12:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by godsmack_darius:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OniLinkSword:

Who knows who put it there. It may be Lucy considering who she is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont no man, she was with Vidic the whole time, working on the Animus, and when ou get OUT the Animus you can talk too Lucy if you like, but them when you go into your room Desmond says "what the heck...Someone Been in here." and yeah, if you notice something else, when he says that, you are seen from a CAMERAS prospective, which is also shwoing the wardrobe were the passcode was </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In the Assassin's Creed manual, a new security employee is mentioned. It's possible that this employee watches over the area with the animus. This guy is probably an assassin too because, really, what would be the point of adding that in if it had no purpose? Plus Desmond never gets in trouble for sneaking around. I also agree that Lucy could have slipped the paper into the closet while Vidic was out taking a leak.

godsmack_darius
07-02-2009, 03:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nightpriestess:

I dont no man, she was with Vidic the whole time, working on the Animus, and when ou get OUT the Animus you can talk too Lucy if you like, but them when you go into your room Desmond says "what the heck...Someone Been in here." and yeah, if you notice something else, when he says that, you are seen from a CAMERAS prospective, which is also shwoing the wardrobe were the passcode was </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In the Assassin's Creed manual, a new security employee is mentioned. It's possible that this employee watches over the area with the animus. This guy is probably an assassin too because, really, what would be the point of adding that in if it had no purpose? Plus Desmond never gets in trouble for sneaking around. I also agree that Lucy could have slipped the paper into the closet while Vidic was out taking a leak. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I completly agree with you man, (or mam) Lol I dont think I saw that in the Manuel, infac I dont think I read it haha
I think I will go see, But if Lucy DID do it,she would have got caught because that wardrobe is ALWAYS being watched by the Camera, BUT, The new security guard could have done it too, But if he DID, then I doubt it was Subject 16, since he went INSANE.
But he could have also turned off the Cameras in that rooom, so he could get Lucy to go in their

AetosEagle
07-02-2009, 05:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nightpriestess:

In the Assassin's Creed manual, a new security employee is mentioned. It's possible that this employee watches over the area with the animus. This guy is probably an assassin too because, really, what would be the point of adding that in if it had no purpose? Plus Desmond never gets in trouble for sneaking around. I also agree that Lucy could have slipped the paper into the closet while Vidic was out taking a leak. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I completly agree with you man, (or mam) Lol I dont think I saw that in the Manuel, infac I dont think I read it haha
I think I will go see, But if Lucy DID do it,she would have got caught because that wardrobe is ALWAYS being watched by the Camera, BUT, The new security guard could have done it too, But if he DID, then I doubt it was Subject 16, since he went INSANE.
But he could have also turned off the Cameras in that rooom, so he could get Lucy to go in their </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Subject 16 is out of the question, the hidden messages at the end of the game were wrote in his own blood because that's the only thing that stains for Eagle Vision. He died, basically. That's why they brought in Desmond.

godsmack_darius
07-02-2009, 07:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Reply

ubi.com Forums Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed Who Put the Passcode in Desmonds wardrobe? I dont think it was Lucy

Contact Us | ubi.com | Privacy Statement </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually they brought in Desmond because they needed to find out were the peices of Eden were

Subject 16 if you read the report on him, said Subject was based somewhere in the Anciant Middle East, Which was a LOOOONG time ago

SWJS
07-03-2009, 01:33 AM
Anybody ever think that the cameras were CCTV and were being fed through a live feed, and that Lucy, being the tech-savvy chick that she is, hacked the cameras and replaced the live feed with pre-recorded and looped footage to fool the guard? Also, Vidic leaves the room several times, AND he and Lucy have to sleep and use the restroom too. Perhaps she snuck out when everyone was asleep and placed the code in his wardrobe? Also, It's really obvious Lucy left her pen on the Animus on purpose, she WANTED you to steal it.

I'm sure Lucy could have pulled it of one way or another.

godsmack_darius
07-03-2009, 12:32 PM
She didnt put it their when you were asleep, because when you wake up nothing is their, you go into the Animus, get back out talk to tLucy, go back INTO your room, and the wardrobe is open