PDA

View Full Version : Your favourite Assassin Character Model

Ass4ssin8me
12-30-2010, 02:01 AM
Out of Desmond, Ezio and Altair which character model is your Favourite? Mine personally is Altair. However Ezio's clothes do look awesome ( and I loved Desmonds ACB model ) There is just something awesome about Altair's simple robes. The detail is just amazing right down to the creases in the robes.

Tell me if I forgot any

Ass4ssin8me
12-30-2010, 02:01 AM
Out of Desmond, Ezio and Altair which character model is your Favourite? Mine personally is Altair. However Ezio's clothes do look awesome ( and I loved Desmonds ACB model ) There is just something awesome about Altair's simple robes. The detail is just amazing right down to the creases in the robes.

Tell me if I forgot any

Quak0r01
12-30-2010, 02:12 AM
What the hell is "Ezio ( Raiden. )"? o.O

Ass4ssin8me
12-30-2010, 02:22 AM
If you get bronze in all VR missions you get Ezio dressed as Raiden from Metal Gear Solid as a reward.

CharDude
12-30-2010, 02:47 AM
I don't know why, Ezio's AC2 armor was just brilliant. Flow-y enough to look elegant, but not long enough to look "girly."

Hey, I don't mind ACB's Ezio, but it's pretty long. Kind of a dress if you ask me. I guess it's to make him look more "top class." But regardless, I loved Ezio's AC2 model.

Quak0r01
12-30-2010, 02:49 AM
Oh okay :P Haven't head the chance to play AC:B since I'm on the PC.

Maybe it would be appropriate to add something like *mild spoilers* to the topic name.

On topic though Ezio from AC:B looks best of all IMO.

Alexbart1991
12-30-2010, 03:03 AM
First I was going to say Altair because Ezio in AC2 was a little too fancy for my taste. But in ACB he retains a bit more elegance but also looks a LOT like Altair (with default colors of course).

Ass4ssin8me
12-30-2010, 04:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Quak0r01:
Oh okay :P Haven't head the chance to play AC:B since I'm on the PC.

Maybe it would be appropriate to add something like *mild spoilers* to the topic name.

On topic though Ezio from AC:B looks best of all IMO. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> my apologies, I didn't think of that as a spoiler. Sorry if I have ruined anything for you. I can't add that to the title without re-setting results but again I apoligise.

Quak0r01
12-30-2010, 10:05 AM
No need to apologise. I love spoilers ( non-sarcastic statement http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif ) I even set through a playthrough of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood on youtube as I was bored on a lazy sunday.

The spoiler warning was just a suggestion. Now that I think about it it's not even a spoiler as it's not really story related.

Inorganic9_2
12-30-2010, 10:11 AM
I think Alta´r and AC2 Ezio were a lot less inconspicuous. Brotherhood Ezio may look good, but does it have to be BRIGHT WHITE LOOK HERE I AM!

Ru1986
12-30-2010, 11:05 AM
Ezio AC2 hands down for me. I like Brotherhoods model but i think because AC2 was the first i had seen of Ezio i just warmed to it more.

kriegerdesgottes
12-30-2010, 01:57 PM
so weird I was just thinking of making this a thread yesterday but I see you beat me too it. I totally have to go with acII ezio, I love all the suits (except the raiden one). But there was just something unique and new and badass about this acII suit. But I was in no way disappointed with the brotherhood model which was also awesome.

mastesergeant
12-30-2010, 03:19 PM
They're all basically the same, if you pay attention.

magesupermaster
12-30-2010, 03:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mastesergeant:
They're all basically the same, if you pay attention. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Your comment is quite, bland.

Anyone can see that the outfits are based on the same design-The Majestic Eagle!

That's like holding a sign that says: 'I have a sign'.

SimDuff
12-31-2010, 10:39 AM
All I don't like is Ezio's clear lack of pecs. Have you seen his model in the fight club challenge?? He is flat as a board, which doesn't fit his overall body size and the fact he free runs and fights all the time.

LaCava1
12-31-2010, 10:43 AM
ALTAIR! He's awesome

Arathar
12-31-2010, 12:36 PM
Armor of Romulus/Brutus Ezio imo. Something amazingly awsome about having a guy wearing wolf skin and an eagle on his shoulder kicking the butts of Borgia guards.