PDA

View Full Version : Problems??

neil_1821
03-07-2006, 08:10 AM
Hi,

Noy sure if this should go into community help but i dont get much of a response there, but feel free to move me if you want. I havn't played this game in a while and the other day i updated all my drivers, i thought i'd have a quick game but now it loads up to 20% and then it doesnt respond and i have to restart my computer. I am running them merged, i can post my dxdiag as well if you need it.

neil_1821
03-07-2006, 08:10 AM
Hi,

Noy sure if this should go into community help but i dont get much of a response there, but feel free to move me if you want. I havn't played this game in a while and the other day i updated all my drivers, i thought i'd have a quick game but now it loads up to 20% and then it doesnt respond and i have to restart my computer. I am running them merged, i can post my dxdiag as well if you need it.

AFSG_Bulldog
03-07-2006, 08:36 PM
It almost sounds like you installed a stand alone patch for a merged one. Or else you missed or installed the patches in the wrong order.

neil_1821
03-08-2006, 05:12 AM
You mean the patches for the game? If that is what you mean then no i havnt because it played fine until i updated my drivers, although i'm not sure when this turning point was because i hadn't played it for a long time.