PDA

View Full Version : Two new multiplayer characters



Riley_Dom
07-22-2010, 08:21 PM
Hey guys, i found an article about the AC:B comic-con panel and it mentions 2 new multiplayer characters. The Blacksmith and the Soldier. you can read it here (http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/706438/Comic-Con-2010-Assassins-Creed-Behind-and-Beyond-the-Brotherhood-Panel-Coverage.html)

Riley_Dom
07-22-2010, 08:21 PM
Hey guys, i found an article about the AC:B comic-con panel and it mentions 2 new multiplayer characters. The Blacksmith and the Soldier. you can read it here (http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/706438/Comic-Con-2010-Assassins-Creed-Behind-and-Beyond-the-Brotherhood-Panel-Coverage.html)

SupremeCaptain
07-22-2010, 08:25 PM
I wonder what The Blacksmiths weapon would be. A repair hammer?

Riley_Dom
07-22-2010, 08:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SupremeCaptain:
I wonder what The Blacksmiths weapon would be. A repair hammer? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Or maybe some tongs? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Newfieland
07-22-2010, 08:36 PM
My guess (if these 2 characters are real) is that The Blacksmith would use a Mace, a Hammer or a big blunt weapon and The Soldier would maybe use a battle axe or just a plain shortsword.

Deathgrim666
07-22-2010, 08:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Newfieland:
My guess (if these 2 characters are real) is that The Blacksmith would use a Mace, a Hammer or a big blunt weapon and The Soldier would maybe use a battle axe or just a plain shortsword. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100703100748/assassinscreed/images/thumb/b/b8/The-Merchant-1.png/800px-The-Merchant-1.png

the guy in the armor on the left maybe what the soldier looks like.

bearsbball11
07-22-2010, 11:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deathgrim666:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Newfieland:
My guess (if these 2 characters are real) is that The Blacksmith would use a Mace, a Hammer or a big blunt weapon and The Soldier would maybe use a battle axe or just a plain shortsword. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100703100748/assassinscreed/images/thumb/b/b8/The-Merchant-1.png/800px-The-Merchant-1.png

the guy in the armor on the left maybe what the soldier looks like. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I bet you mean the one on the right http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Deathgrim666
07-22-2010, 11:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bearsbball11:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deathgrim666:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Newfieland:
My guess (if these 2 characters are real) is that The Blacksmith would use a Mace, a Hammer or a big blunt weapon and The Soldier would maybe use a battle axe or just a plain shortsword. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100703100748/assassinscreed/images/thumb/b/b8/The-Merchant-1.png/800px-The-Merchant-1.png

the guy in the armor on the left maybe what the soldier looks like. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I bet you mean the one on the right http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah my bad http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Riley_Dom
07-22-2010, 11:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deathgrim666:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Newfieland:
My guess (if these 2 characters are real) is that The Blacksmith would use a Mace, a Hammer or a big blunt weapon and The Soldier would maybe use a battle axe or just a plain shortsword. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100703100748/assassinscreed/images/thumb/b/b8/The-Merchant-1.png/800px-The-Merchant-1.png

the guy in the armor on the left maybe what the soldier looks like. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
And maybe the blacksmith is that one guy on the right a little farther up from the barber? (looks like he has a headband on)

Account_Deleted
07-23-2010, 12:22 AM
blacksmith will definitly be a hammer,
soldier with be some variation of a sword, scimitar?

Deathgrim666
07-23-2010, 12:44 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Account_Deleted:
blacksmith will definitly be a hammer,
soldier with be some variation of a sword, scimitar? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

looks like the soldier will have a dagger.

EzioAssassin51
07-23-2010, 02:24 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deathgrim666:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Account_Deleted:
blacksmith will definitly be a hammer,
soldier with be some variation of a sword, scimitar? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

looks like the soldier will have a dagger. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or more of a short sword! A bit like a straighter and much thinner version of Altair's!

OMG! Oathkeeper, Deathgrim and I were right about the soldier and funnily enough, my friend and I were talking about new characters yesterday and we guessed a Blacksmith! I can only laugh at the coincidence http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

The dude in the headband looks more like a mercenary! I was thinking more the guy behind the Hunter on the left!

Ru1986
07-23-2010, 02:31 AM
O my god the guys on that forum seem like a right bunch of depressing people Brotherhood will be no different. Theree will be glaring differences anyway its all great.

Deathgrim666
07-23-2010, 02:39 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ru1986:
O my god the guys on that forum seem like a right bunch of depressing people Brotherhood will be no different. Theree will be glaring differences anyway its all great. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what?

Ru1986
07-23-2010, 02:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deathgrim666:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ru1986:
O my god the guys on that forum seem like a right bunch of depressing people Brotherhood will be no different. Theree will be glaring differences anyway its all great. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you click Rileys link the guys that have commented on the article easyt82 and that got nothing but bad things to say they must be a joy at home.

luxor_mag
07-23-2010, 03:39 AM
http://i068.radikal.ru/1007/0a/01f27a6eeefd.jpg
http://s60.radikal.ru/i168/1007/4e/23d79deca7c8.jpg

Deathgrim666
07-23-2010, 03:42 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Magistr2010:
http://i068.radikal.ru/1007/0a/01f27a6eeefd.jpg
http://s60.radikal.ru/i168/1007/4e/23d79deca7c8.jpg </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

where u get the pics from???

luxor_mag
07-23-2010, 03:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deathgrim666:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Magistr2010:
http://i068.radikal.ru/1007/0a/01f27a6eeefd.jpg
http://s60.radikal.ru/i168/1007/4e/23d79deca7c8.jpg </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

where u get the pics from??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://www.facebook.com/AssassinsCreedDE

Murcuseo
07-23-2010, 03:46 AM
The Blacksmith looks like a mean Scottish SOB but the cod piece and the red and white puffy pants make the Soldier look like a right plonker lol

Ru1986
07-23-2010, 04:11 AM
Loving the butcher. EDIT Blacksmith sorry were did i get Butcher from lol.

EzioAssassin51
07-23-2010, 04:37 AM
OMG! *stabs self in heart* Those two characters are the worst looking ones yet! They need to be improved! At least the soldier does anyway!

The Blacksmith looks a little too scottish, i don't mind, but i'm just saying! He looks cool other than that! I think he looks too animated at the moment, but that should be improved by the final game! He seems to appear in this picture:

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100703102444/assassinscreed/images/9/97/TheMerchant.png

Just behind the merchant! He looks cool from the back there, with the red half-hood! I hope they keep that, if it is him.


As for the soldier, he's alright, but i think they should have kept the outfit from the above pic (right of ther merchant)! It looks sort of the same but he should have been made a little more bulky/built (like above) and kept the shiny armour! He looks like a wimp looking that thin http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Other than that, they are still pretty cool! Like i said, just buff up the soldier a bit and he'll be perfect!


EDIT: Lol i just noticed i said they are the worst looking ones yet and then said they are alright http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif! I guess they are ok but like i said, they are still the worst looking ones yet, compared to the others.

At least the soldier is

luxor_mag
07-23-2010, 05:53 AM
Enjoy! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
http://www.gamereactor.eu/news...reed%3A+Brotherhood/ (http://www.gamereactor.eu/news/4321/Assassin%27s+Creed%3A+Brotherhood/)

EzioAssassin51
07-23-2010, 06:15 AM
They look a lot better in those pics!

http://www.gamereactor.eu/media/w388/assassinscreed_218390.jpg

This is perfect! If they have the soldier like this, it will be perfect!

Deathgrim666
07-23-2010, 06:21 AM
can't wait for the full list of skins!!!

Ru1986
07-23-2010, 06:25 AM
Soliders sword is the Milanese one no? I love the handle on it.

El_Sjietah
07-23-2010, 06:50 AM
Unfair, with a beard like that, there's no way the blacksmith is ever gonna lose.

SlimeDynamiteD
07-23-2010, 07:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
Unfair, with a beard like that, there's no way the blacksmith is ever gonna lose. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol you mean no way he's gonna win. He can barely run with that thing. When he tries to he falls over it xD
Oh and I'm dutch too =D

Ru1986
07-23-2010, 07:16 AM
LOL small world 2 Dutch people on one forum http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

El_Sjietah
07-23-2010, 07:18 AM
The Dutch are to the internet what Germans are to nice vacation spots; we're everywhere http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Ru1986
07-23-2010, 07:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
The Dutch are to the internet what Germans are to nice vacation spots; we're everywhere http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yea that was my point mate not exactaly shocking is it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif Although at least you guys do not steal everyone elses towels on the beach http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

El_Sjietah
07-23-2010, 07:31 AM
... or dig huge sand pits to shelter us from the wind.

Ru1986
07-23-2010, 08:52 AM
HAHAHAHA lets hope there is no Germans on here. However i would love to have a german free holiday in europe one day but that will never happen.

El_Sjietah
07-23-2010, 10:47 AM
I'm sure German have as much to say about the Dutch and British http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Murcuseo
07-23-2010, 10:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
I'm sure German have as much to say about the Dutch and <span class="ev_code_RED">English</span> http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fixed.

The Scots, Welsh and Irish are on good terms with the Germans... you'll find that in most of these situations it's the English that are the problem http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

*duck & cover*

Newfieland
07-23-2010, 12:51 PM
It looks like the soldier is using a variant of the french "Rapier and Main Gauche".

http://www.teddybearcave.com/images/Swords/Swept_Hilt_Rapier_and_Main_Gauche.jpg

thekyle0
07-23-2010, 01:11 PM
I can see how you could conclude that, but the French rapier and the Main Gauche combination wasn't very popular until the late 1600's, and even then it was primarily used by the French Musketeers. Also, the Main Gauche and Rapier were meant to be used in combination. For example, a popular move was to either trap or break the enemy's sword using the Main Gauche and then take the offensive with the rapier. Because of it's rather plain cross-guard, the soldier's dagger looks more like a back up weapon to be used in case his sword gets lost or damaged.

SlimeDynamiteD
07-23-2010, 01:14 PM
Lol, back at the Dutch/German thing, That's so true. I'm going to England on holidays this year. Let's hope there's no Germans, no offence xD

Anyways, Kyle, how do you know all that stuff?
Seriously man! I've always wondered how you know all about the weapons, and history and stuff. Are you studying History or something?
I'm planning on doing so.

Murcuseo
07-23-2010, 01:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SlimeDynamiteD:

Anyways, Kyle, how do you know all that stuff? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Some google and wiki trolling no doubt lol

thekyle0
07-23-2010, 02:00 PM
No, Robson, the real answer is: I just make it all up! If recently updated wiki pages coincide with what I say then that's just what it is, a coincidence. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

(Yes, I study history.)

SlimeDynamiteD
07-23-2010, 02:00 PM
xD It's fun to be back :P

Murcuseo
07-23-2010, 02:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thekyle0:
No, Robson, the real answer is: I just make it all up! If recently updated wiki pages coincide with what I say then that's just what it is, a coincidence. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, that makes more sense. I always wondered why wiki was known for being so inaccurate http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

El_Sjietah
07-23-2010, 04:20 PM
Just apply logical thinking. That usually gets you the same results.

Why use a dagger when you have a longsword at your side?

How much chance does someone using a dagger have versus someone using a longsword in a duel?

When would you use a 10inch dagger? As back up or as a support weapon?


It's an odd human feature to assume their ancestors were somehow incredibly stupid.

thekyle0
07-23-2010, 05:44 PM
You don't seem to be taking the point. Like I said, a popular move was to use the Main Gauche to break a portion of the enemy's sword off, thus lessening its effectiveness. Also, a sure way to beat somebody using a long sword is to get too close for them to use it effectively. This is a long explanation so get ready for some reading material.

I've been in martial arts for six years. Throughout those six years, people who are smaller than me have been able to beat me in sparring by exploiting a key weakness: My long arms. They get in close and take the offensive. This jams my arms closer to my body as I try to block attacks that are coming from somewhere that's closer to me then my farthest reach. Now imagine I was using a pike, if somebody got closer to me than the point of my weapon then it would be essentially useless. This same concept applies to a sword such as a Rapier. If you get in past the point of the sword, and you have the shorter weapon, it's much easier for you to strike me than it is for me to strike you. The only solution for me is to start backing up and try to re-establish the distance that my weapon is effective at. That's a defense move, one which can easily be countered if you can keep up with me as I try to shuffle backwards and try my best to deflect your stabs/slashes with the base of my sword. This is defensive strategy, and a defensive strategy can never win a fight, as the French demonstrated with the Maginot line in the 1940's.

Now imagine if you had both capabilities, short and long reach. Both the dagger and sword can easily be used with one hand. If you don't use both to hold a weapon then you're essentially just using the other hand to balance (Assuming you don't have a shield, or try to use your own hand as a weapon). Another popular move with the Rapier/Main Gauche combination was to deflect the enemy's rapier to the right and then jump in close, beyond the point of their sword, and stab at the enemy's exposed side with the dagger.

As for only having a dagger against sword, there are situations where either could be more effective. For example, in a crowded, tight, and/or claustrophobic area, I would prefer the dagger because you can draw, position, and wield the weapon more effectively. Also, you need hardly any room to draw it from a sheath. With a sword you need about an arm's length of free space in front of you to draw it. If somebody jumped into your personal space then you'll have a hard time getting the sword out. Then your only option is to back-peddle, which I've already described to you. However, in an open area or in rank with comrades, a long sword would likely fair better. In an open area it would be easier to maintain distance from an enemy using a shorter weapon by jumping back as they charge in and then attacking as they try to recover their balance and get out of your effective range. Better yet, jump to the sides and attack them on the flanks. fighting in rank is even better because even if you're against numerous enemies, if they have a shorter weapon they aren't likely to try and enter your space with the added likelihood of getting stabbed by your comrades. Don't forget, that you don't necessarily have to fight an enemy in one of these situations that favor them. You could retreat to, or simply never take the chance by leaving, a more favorable environment and hope their foolish enough to fight on your terms. So using a certain weapon doesn't make somebody "incredibly stupid", or incredibly smart for that matter. What matters is how and under what circumstance you use it.

EzioAssassin51
07-23-2010, 07:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thekyle0:
Because of it's rather plain cross-guard, the soldier's dagger looks more like a back up weapon to be used in case his sword gets lost or damaged. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

About the back-up weapon, i was thinking he would use the smaller sword to assassinate and the longer one for a later mode that might consist of combat maybe?

El_Sjietah
07-24-2010, 05:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thekyle0:
You don't seem to be taking the point. Like I said, a popular move was to use the Main Gauche to break a portion of the enemy's sword off, thus lessening its effectiveness. Also, a sure way to beat somebody using a long sword is to get too close for them to use it effectively. This is a long explanation so get ready for some reading material.

I've been in martial arts for six years. Throughout those six years, people who are smaller than me have been able to beat me in sparring by exploiting a key weakness: My long arms. They get in close and take the offensive. This jams my arms closer to my body as I try to block attacks that are coming from somewhere that's closer to me then my farthest reach. Now imagine I was using a pike, if somebody got closer to me than the point of my weapon then it would be essentially useless. This same concept applies to a sword such as a Rapier. If you get in past the point of the sword, and you have the shorter weapon, it's much easier for you to strike me than it is for me to strike you. The only solution for me is to start backing up and try to re-establish the distance that my weapon is effective at. That's a defense move, one which can easily be countered if you can keep up with me as I try to shuffle backwards and try my best to deflect your stabs/slashes with the base of my sword. This is defensive strategy, and a defensive strategy can never win a fight, as the French demonstrated with the Maginot line in the 1940's.

Now imagine if you had both capabilities, short and long reach. Both the dagger and sword can easily be used with one hand. If you don't use both to hold a weapon then you're essentially just using the other hand to balance (Assuming you don't have a shield, or try to use your own hand as a weapon). Another popular move with the Rapier/Main Gauche combination was to deflect the enemy's rapier to the right and then jump in close, beyond the point of their sword, and stab at the enemy's exposed side with the dagger.

As for only having a dagger against sword, there are situations where either could be more effective. For example, in a crowded, tight, and/or claustrophobic area, I would prefer the dagger because you can draw, position, and wield the weapon more effectively. Also, you need hardly any room to draw it from a sheath. With a sword you need about an arm's length of free space in front of you to draw it. If somebody jumped into your personal space then you'll have a hard time getting the sword out. Then your only option is to back-peddle, which I've already described to you. However, in an open area or in rank with comrades, a long sword would likely fair better. In an open area it would be easier to maintain distance from an enemy using a shorter weapon by jumping back as they charge in and then attacking as they try to recover their balance and get out of your effective range. Better yet, jump to the sides and attack them on the flanks. fighting in rank is even better because even if you're against numerous enemies, if they have a shorter weapon they aren't likely to try and enter your space with the added likelihood of getting stabbed by your comrades. Don't forget, that you don't necessarily have to fight an enemy in one of these situations that favor them. You could retreat to, or simply never take the chance by leaving, a more favorable environment and hope their foolish enough to fight on your terms. So using a certain weapon doesn't make somebody "incredibly stupid", or incredibly smart for that matter. What matters is how and under what circumstance you use it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And this is why you don't start an argument when you're drunk. You're right of course. Not sure what I was thinking when I posted that.

SlimeDynamiteD
07-24-2010, 07:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">And this is why you don't start an argument when you're drunk. You're right of course. Not sure what I was thinking when I posted that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol Damn straight.

Ru1986
07-24-2010, 07:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SlimeDynamiteD:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">And this is why you don't start an argument when you're drunk. You're right of course. Not sure what I was thinking when I posted that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol Damn straight. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ha funnily enough people tend to start agruments more when their drunk when they know they shuldn't especially the Stella Louts http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

thekyle0
07-24-2010, 09:39 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
And this is why you don't start an argument when you're drunk. You're right of course. Not sure what I was thinking when I posted that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Thou art forgiven. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

HiddenBlad3
07-25-2010, 07:06 PM
COOL

Oatkeeper
07-25-2010, 09:55 PM
I CALLED THEM

Im not 100% sure but I think I the first to notice both of these new characters in old screenshots (way to copy and paste BTW guys, lol). I never mentioned the blacksmith much because he had no distinct features from the picture I posted, but I know pointed out his character model when I was showing the characters I did have "names" for.

EzioAssassin51
07-26-2010, 12:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Oatkeeper:
I CALLED THEM

Im not 100% sure but I think I the first to notice both of these new characters in old screenshots (way to copy and paste BTW guys, lol). I never mentioned the blacksmith much because he had no distinct features from the picture I posted, but I know pointed out his character model when I was showing the characters I did have "names" for. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah! I remember you noticed someone who looked a bit like him with the striped outfit and a hammer!