PDA

View Full Version : MP SERIAL # STILL DOESN'T WORK

Jojojamo
07-03-2009, 02:55 PM
I know this has already been brought up - but I wanted to keep it on page 1 because people are literally getting ripped off. Got mine via Steam and the serial number is "invalid." It's easy enough to pirate PC games, so I think it's reasonable to say we pay that $50 in order to get a valid serial number. If you don't get a valid number, you paid for nothing.

Don't bother contacting Steam, they keep telling me to either try their useless troubleshooting tips or contact Ubisoft. Ubisoft, however, tells me it's Steam's problem.

****ing ridiculous.

Jojojamo
07-03-2009, 02:55 PM
I know this has already been brought up - but I wanted to keep it on page 1 because people are literally getting ripped off. Got mine via Steam and the serial number is "invalid." It's easy enough to pirate PC games, so I think it's reasonable to say we pay that $50 in order to get a valid serial number. If you don't get a valid number, you paid for nothing.

Don't bother contacting Steam, they keep telling me to either try their useless troubleshooting tips or contact Ubisoft. Ubisoft, however, tells me it's Steam's problem.

****ing ridiculous.