PDA

View Full Version : to the ubisoft team (new patch?)

r00dss
07-06-2011, 05:24 PM
hello ubisoft team

i came here just for a question that is

are you going to release a new patch that may fix matchmaking and crashes??

because i just got ACB and even with patch 1.3 i got that two issues. if you have a fix for this issues please help me in how to do fix them.

pd: i already check the conection issues threat but no luck, i can find matches but after a long time of await and sometimes with crashes

thanks for your time

r00dss
07-06-2011, 05:24 PM
hello ubisoft team

i came here just for a question that is

are you going to release a new patch that may fix matchmaking and crashes??

because i just got ACB and even with patch 1.3 i got that two issues. if you have a fix for this issues please help me in how to do fix them.

pd: i already check the conection issues threat but no luck, i can find matches but after a long time of await and sometimes with crashes

thanks for your time

Mr_Shade
07-07-2011, 12:48 PM
At present - the Team are investigating several issues, however there is no news of any patches.

Please make sure you have followed all of the advice in the pinned thread, with special attention to the ports which you may need to open.

If you are still having trouble, connecting - please contact Ubisoft Support who may be able to offer further assistance.

r00dss
07-08-2011, 06:09 AM
ok thanks for the help

numskll
07-09-2011, 08:50 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by r00dss:
ok thanks for the help </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

don't bother contacting Ubisoft support. that is simply a way to get you to stop bugging the admins here. They will not repsond or help. There is no fix for MP if you're hanging at "waiting for other aspergo agents" If the specific advice on the forums doesn't work for, you won't be able to play MP. Period. Ubisfot should just start saying that. "MP won't work for a large number of people. It hasn't since launch and all these months later it still doesn't. We don't know why and have begun working on other projects. There will be no fix"

At least then people would stop trying to wste their time.

Mr_Shade
07-09-2011, 09:05 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by numskll:

don't bother contacting Ubisoft support. that is simply a way to get you to stop bugging the admins here. They will not repsond or help. There is no fix for MP if you're hanging at "waiting for other aspergo agents" If the specific advice on the forums doesn't work for, you won't be able to play MP. Period. Ubisfot should just start saying that. "MP won't work for a large number of people. It hasn't since launch and all these months later it still doesn't. We don't know why and have begun working on other projects. There will be no fix"

At least then people would stop trying to wste their time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Just so your aware.

The forums are nothing to do with support, so it does not make any less work for any of the staff to direct people to Support.

We do so in an attempt to help people find solutions.

If in your own circumstances that is the answer you received, it does not mean everyone will get the same answer.

Check the PC connections thread carefully and you will see many people have been helped by following the advice posted there, if people choose to ignore that advice that's their choice - support will try to offer the best solution that case.

I would just like to clarify that fact for you, since you appear to be following me and trying to imply that I'm not trying to help people...

Like I said to your other post, the forums are not a direct support method - so people should not post in hope that a solution will appear, sometimes it's faster to contact support directly, than wait for a community member to offer that same advice.

If you have issues with support not answering you, or offering bad advice, I suggest you take the time to contact them again and complain, rather than posting in an effort to belittle other people's good advice.

ARustyFirePlace
07-09-2011, 01:33 PM
it'd be great if they removed the mouse acceleration and black borders on 16:10 resolutions aswell, but that will never happen.

Moose.Qc
07-10-2011, 04:21 PM
Is it me? All the ports in question are open. However trying to find/fill a rank server is taking forever... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif Annoying I must admit...