PDA

View Full Version : GRAW2 MP cancellation of the reloading

LaCompote
06-22-2007, 07:06 AM
the fact that it can't cancel reloading sometimes fails me. I think others too. I was surprised that. I've never seen before. During reloading u can move, crouch but can't prone, run especially. Example When u saw an enemy while were reloding. if u could cancel reloading u'd run behind smth, go prone and save youself. I'd like the developers do it possible.

LaCompote
06-22-2007, 07:06 AM
the fact that it can't cancel reloading sometimes fails me. I think others too. I was surprised that. I've never seen before. During reloading u can move, crouch but can't prone, run especially. Example When u saw an enemy while were reloding. if u could cancel reloading u'd run behind smth, go prone and save youself. I'd like the developers do it possible.

topeira
06-22-2007, 09:47 AM
i think it's a good idea. seems logical that if u reload , see and enemy then click reload again, the animation will stop and u will still have only 1 or no bullets in the chamber and magazine. then, u can reload whenever u feel the time is right.

but it wont be added. i think that knowing when to reload is something one should practive. when i get shot while reloading i blame myself for making a bad call of judgement. i dont blame the game.

Luis_Wu
06-22-2007, 12:40 PM
It seems reasonable to be able to stop the reload and select your secondary weapon, or dodge, or roll out of the way, or duck behind some shelter but in all practicality, if you're caught with your pants down, so to speak, you're in a whole lot of trouble. While
not cancelling the reload may seem unrealistic, it is good game play.