PDA

View Full Version : The various Peices of Eden so far

Radman500
11-21-2011, 04:32 PM
from what we know

there are like 6 apples of eden...

the shroud- a white cloth, that had magnificent healing powers, could reanimate bodies to a small degree, could cause severe hallucinations etc. in the AC universe Jesus used the shroud to perform his "miracles.. many other people had it in there posession as well)

The Ankh- capable of healing the sick (similar to the shroud) but it could tempoary bring back the dead, (unlike the shroud)

The Sword- passed through the hands of many great rulers, like atilla the hun, Arthur, and Joan of Arc

The Crystal Skulls- don't know anything about there abilities as of now

The Staff- It also grants the possessor the ability to conceal his presence entirely, and the ability of levitation; though whether these are physical effects, or simply manipulations of the viewers' perceptions, remains unknown. It also had, somehow, the ability to change its shape, as its appearance had changed to various different forms over the course of time.. it was later destroyed by nikola tesla

is that about right, are there any other peices i am missing

Radman500
11-21-2011, 04:32 PM
from what we know

there are like 6 apples of eden...

the shroud- a white cloth, that had magnificent healing powers, could reanimate bodies to a small degree, could cause severe hallucinations etc. in the AC universe Jesus used the shroud to perform his "miracles.. many other people had it in there posession as well)

The Ankh- capable of healing the sick (similar to the shroud) but it could tempoary bring back the dead, (unlike the shroud)

The Sword- passed through the hands of many great rulers, like atilla the hun, Arthur, and Joan of Arc

The Crystal Skulls- don't know anything about there abilities as of now

The Staff- It also grants the possessor the ability to conceal his presence entirely, and the ability of levitation; though whether these are physical effects, or simply manipulations of the viewers' perceptions, remains unknown. It also had, somehow, the ability to change its shape, as its appearance had changed to various different forms over the course of time.. it was later destroyed by nikola tesla

is that about right, are there any other peices i am missing

YHHTQ
11-21-2011, 04:36 PM
This topic serves no real purpose. Every single PoE you can think of has already been added to the AC wiki from what I've been told.

Radman500
11-21-2011, 04:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by YHHTQ:
This topic serves no real purpose. Every single PoE you can think of has already been added to the AC wiki from what I've been told. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the purpose is if i am missing any peices of anything..

YHHTQ
11-21-2011, 04:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Radman500:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by YHHTQ:
This topic serves no real purpose. Every single PoE you can think of has already been added to the AC wiki from what I've been told. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the purpose is if i am missing any peices of anything.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Again, check the wiki. It's faster really.

Sarari
11-21-2011, 05:31 PM
No need to be rude. It's interesting to know about these pieces of Eden (at least for me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif)

YHHTQ
11-21-2011, 05:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sarari:
No need to be rude. It's interesting to know about these pieces of Eden (at least for me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I wasn't being rude last time I checked. The FACT remains that from what I've been told, the AC wiki does a fairly good job of compiling such information.

If the OP wants to be sure he's right, checking the wiki is probably faster.

CRUDFACE
11-21-2011, 07:33 PM
-the crystal skulls are basically wireless communicators

-The shroud doesn't cause hallucination, but it does cause a sever damage to the body if overused at one time.

-I think the sword just increases your bodies strength, metabolism, and such

-There's this boat from AC1, mentioned in emails. though the device may just be on the boat, it was capable of going into a "future state" for about 18 minutes

While I don't like how YHHTQ said it, he is right

Bipolar Matt
11-21-2011, 07:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
-There's this boat from AC1, mentioned in emails. though the device may just be on the boat, it was capable of going into a "future state" for about 18 minutes </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The boat itself wasn't anything out of the ordinary. The future state/rift in time was caused by a POE aboard the ship.

CRUDFACE
11-21-2011, 07:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BipolarMatt:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
-There's this boat from AC1, mentioned in emails. though the device may just be on the boat, it was capable of going into a "future state" for about 18 minutes </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The boat itself wasn't anything out of the ordinary. The future state/rift in time was caused by a POE aboard the ship. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which is why I said may be on their instead of actually being the boat, lol. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

YHHTQ
11-21-2011, 07:42 PM
Wasn't that the Philadelphia Experiment? The one concerning the boat I mean. Westwood used that real-life parallel in the C&C series as well.

Radman500
11-21-2011, 08:13 PM
Wasn't that the Philadelphia Experiment? The one concerning the boat I mean. Westwood used that real-life parallel in the C&C series as well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i do remember hearing about a time manipulation POE.. but if i remember the templars/abstergo locked it up, because they didn't want to cause potential "time paradoxes" etc.

YHHTQ
11-21-2011, 08:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Radman500:
Wasn't that the Philadelphia Experiment? The one concerning the boat I mean. Westwood used that real-life parallel in the C&C series as well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i do remember hearing about a time manipulation POE.. but if i remember the templars/abstergo locked it up, because they didn't want to cause potential "time paradoxes" etc. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Indeed. Can't remember which PoE it was though.

Radman500
11-21-2011, 08:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:
-the crystal skulls are basically wireless communicators

-The shroud doesn't cause hallucination, but it does cause a sever damage to the body if overused at one time.

-I think the sword just increases your bodies strength, metabolism, and such

-There's this boat from AC1, mentioned in emails. though the device may just be on the boat, it was capable of going into a "future state" for about 18 minutes

While I don't like how YHHTQ said it, he is right </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

so the crystal skulls are basically walkie talkies

LightRey
11-22-2011, 12:06 AM
There's also a piece of the staff that still held some power.

CRUDFACE
11-22-2011, 12:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
There's also a piece of the staff that still held some power. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean the shard Nikolai recovered?

roostersrule2
11-22-2011, 12:18 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
There's also a piece of the staff that still held some power. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Wasn't it destroyed at Tunguska?

YHHTQ
11-22-2011, 12:26 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by roostersrule2:
There's also a piece of the staff that still held some power. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Wasn't it destroyed at Tunguska? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
A little piece of it was taken by Rasputin and later on recovered by Nikolai Orelov, after Rasputin was killed.

LightRey
11-22-2011, 12:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:
There's also a piece of the staff that still held some power. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean the shard Nikolai recovered? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes that one.

YHHTQ
11-22-2011, 12:31 AM
A bit off-topic but does anyone know when the paperback for The Fall will be released? Is it a UbiWorkshop exclusive now?

I bought the issues when it was first released but I'd love to buy the Deluxe Edition for the prologue.

/OT

CRUDFACE
11-22-2011, 01:30 AM
YHHTQ: I want that one to! and the ten page epilogue in the back. I think you have to order.

You mean the shard Nikolai recovered? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes that one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

then here's hoping that it'll play a big part in AC: The chain. BTW, did anybody read that one yet? Is it even out?