PDA

View Full Version : Question about game for one who cannot play yet

forgottenecho
01-24-2011, 04:41 PM
In AC:B can you wear a costume and a cape at the same time? I ask because I'm not thrilled with the pics of the armor of Brutus, but seeing as it's going to be the "super set" I can't help but plan to use it. My plan is to use the Altair's armor skin to mask the clunky/fluffy look, but I still want the benefit of the capes when I unlock them. Am I out of luck or will I be able to use capes with costumes?

forgottenecho
01-24-2011, 04:41 PM
In AC:B can you wear a costume and a cape at the same time? I ask because I'm not thrilled with the pics of the armor of Brutus, but seeing as it's going to be the "super set" I can't help but plan to use it. My plan is to use the Altair's armor skin to mask the clunky/fluffy look, but I still want the benefit of the capes when I unlock them. Am I out of luck or will I be able to use capes with costumes?

massmurdera_666
01-24-2011, 04:43 PM
you will, you just won't see them

forgottenecho
01-24-2011, 04:45 PM
Thank you for your response. So what's the cape for Altair's Armor that I'll be looking at? The plain default cape in AC2?

DarthViscer
01-24-2011, 04:46 PM
You can use the Armor of Altair along with any cape and you will receive the benefits, it's just that the cape on that outfit is aesthetically black.

forgottenecho
01-24-2011, 04:49 PM
Gotcha, tyvm for the timely responses. Hopefully I'll be able to join in the fun "soon" when it comes to PC. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif