PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer crash with Real U-Boat 1.22

Carlos1123
05-06-2005, 05:40 PM
I originally downloaded Real U-Boat 1.21 and tried the multiplayer but right after the "Initializing" screen came off and the U-Boat control room started appearing, the game crahed. I get a "Send\Don't Send" message.
I just tried V1.22 and the same thing happened. Can this be fixed, I don't want to be having to change my Data folder every time I want to play MP. Thank You.

Carlos1123
05-06-2005, 05:40 PM
I originally downloaded Real U-Boat 1.21 and tried the multiplayer but right after the "Initializing" screen came off and the U-Boat control room started appearing, the game crahed. I get a "Send\Don't Send" message.
I just tried V1.22 and the same thing happened. Can this be fixed, I don't want to be having to change my Data folder every time I want to play MP. Thank You.

Pentallion
05-07-2005, 12:11 AM
It's impossible to play online with a modified game unless everyone has the exact same modifications. Cheat prevention code so players can't join a game armed with BS cheats.

You should use the Installer posted on Beerys website. It makes swapping RU1.22 in and out with the original files so easy it's just two clicks of the mouse.