PDA

View Full Version : Assassinís Creed 3 Details Leaked ?

catkiller97
11-02-2011, 10:00 AM
Assassinís Creed 3 Details Leaked (http://www.gameblurb.net/news/assassins-creed-3-details-leaked)

Assassinís Creed 3 (http://botchweed.com/game-news/writer-opens-up-about-assassins-creed-3)

Ubisoft has already told us the exact plan that is planned out for Assassinís Creed. Because of the way they have the story made, they want Assassinís Creed 3 to come out around the same time as the event that happens in the story plot (which refers to the 2012 sort of stuff). They even said that Assassinís Creed 3 wouldnít be the last game of the series, just that they can finally slow down production on the series to bi-annual or something.

Assassinís Creed 3: Revelations preceding release date (http://www.inentertainment.co.uk/20111102/assassins-creed-3-revelations-preceding-release-date)

Discuss

catkiller97
11-02-2011, 10:00 AM
Assassinís Creed 3 Details Leaked (http://www.gameblurb.net/news/assassins-creed-3-details-leaked)

Assassinís Creed 3 (http://botchweed.com/game-news/writer-opens-up-about-assassins-creed-3)

Ubisoft has already told us the exact plan that is planned out for Assassinís Creed. Because of the way they have the story made, they want Assassinís Creed 3 to come out around the same time as the event that happens in the story plot (which refers to the 2012 sort of stuff). They even said that Assassinís Creed 3 wouldnít be the last game of the series, just that they can finally slow down production on the series to bi-annual or something.

Assassinís Creed 3: Revelations preceding release date (http://www.inentertainment.co.uk/20111102/assassins-creed-3-revelations-preceding-release-date)

Discuss

twenty_glyphs
11-02-2011, 10:10 AM
I really don't understand how anyone thinks this little comment by Darby about Desmond's story continuing after Revelations "at some point, in some fashion" can be seen as "leaking" details of Assassin's Creed 3. I've seen a couple of news stories just like this since the interview was published yesterday, and I just don't get it. All he's saying is that Desmond's story will continue after Revelations, which we've pretty much known since May. More than likely Desmond's story will continue in AC3 next year, but they're being coy and not coming right out and saying that now. Why would they suddenly push Desmond to the sideline and introduce a new modern character for the big climax next year? These "news" stories are prime examples of how stupid modern bloggers and "journalists" are and how desperately they need to drive pageviews because of the broken internet advertising model.

Moultonborough
11-02-2011, 10:14 AM
I like the picture. But they only took pieces of another interview and made their own out of it. I wouldn't trust anything yet.

ace3001
11-02-2011, 10:18 AM
That image looks like a Mirror's Edge screenshot with Desmond shopped onto it. And the actual article has no "details" whatsoever.

EscoBlades
11-02-2011, 10:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by twenty_glyphs:
I really don't understand how anyone thinks this little comment by Darby about Desmond's story continuing after Revelations "at some point, in some fashion" can be seen as "leaking" details of Assassin's Creed 3. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

THIS! And with that, i'm leaving this thread.

LightRey
11-02-2011, 11:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kolitha.kuruppu:
That image looks like a Mirror's Edge screenshot with Desmond shopped onto it. And the actual article has no "details" whatsoever. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's also clearly Desmond's model from ACII. This has the words "fake" and "nonsense" written all over it.

scope2005
11-02-2011, 11:34 AM
I saw a recent interview with Darby on the xbox live marketplace, what was shown in the video pretty much confirms that Desmond's story is far from over and he will likely continue to be the main protagonist for some time to come.

It is explained that Ezio and Altair are just two seperate bloodlines which Desmond has descended from. In a Diagram it showed Many MANY MANY Blood lines with Question marks for portraits, alongside a portrait of Ezio and Altair all pointing to Desmond at the pinnacle.

Desmond is a "very special boy", so it was explained and he is related to all of these "yet to be announced" epic assassins from different eras - ancestor protagonists for future games.

superbalex
11-02-2011, 11:39 AM
"at some point.. in some fashion.."

that.. and then that the interviewer said something about skipping desmond all-together in favor of a secondary modern assassin in ac3..
just got me thinking...

ARE WE GONNA GET TO PLAY AS EEEVEEEE????????

LightRey
11-02-2011, 11:47 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by superbalex:

that.. and then that the interviewer said something about skipping desmond all-together in favor of a secondary modern assassin in ac3..
just got me thinking...

ARE WE GONNA GET TO PLAY AS EEEVEEEE???????? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Why would you wanna play as Eevee?

http://27.media.tumblr.com/avatar_6feb8634e3d0_128.png

Serrachio
11-02-2011, 11:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by superbalex:

just got me thinking...

ARE WE GONNA GET TO PLAY AS EEEVEEEE???????? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Why would you wanna play as Eevee?

http://27.media.tumblr.com/avatar_6feb8634e3d0_128.png </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cause it can evolve into lots of different types. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

ShaneO7K
11-02-2011, 12:21 PM
Has to be said though the image does look pretty awesome, even if it is fake.

kriegerdesgottes
11-02-2011, 12:43 PM
There is nothing here we haven't heard a thousand times and none of it gives even the slightest clue about what ACIII will be like.

ShaneO7K
11-02-2011, 01:16 PM
Well at least we will know where we are headed in AC3 by the end of ACR.

LightRey
11-02-2011, 01:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dead_gunner187:
Well at least we will know where we are headed in AC3 by the end of ACR. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I really wonder what that means. They're going to blow our minds real big this time aren't they? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

YuurHeen
11-02-2011, 01:25 PM
well it was my first thought aswell wenn i read that line. And my theory that there is a female assassin out of reach for now (the "she" from Juno at the end of acb) that is supposed to help desmond save the day, most likely a templer that finds out her parents were assassins but got killed, will work with that.

but then again ac3 will all be about the satelite launch on 21 dec 2012. not sure if the templers already have a POE to use with it. And such mayor plot kinda needs desmond and there would not be enough gameplay to first introduce a new assassin and then play this plot. unless it will be again a triology. within 72 days?

dxsxhxcx
11-02-2011, 01:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by YuurHeen:
well it was my first thought aswell wenn i read that line. And my theory that there is a female assassin out of reach for now (the "she" from Juno at the end of acb) that is supposed to help desmond save the day, most likely a templer that finds out her parents were assassins but got killed, will work with that.

but then again ac3 will all be about the satelite launch on 21 dec 2012. not sure if the templers already have a POE to use with it. And such mayor plot kinda needs desmond and there would not be enough gameplay to first introduce a new assassin and then play this plot. unless it will be again a triology. within 72 days? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If I'm not wrong they already said in an old interview that AC3 is supposed to be another trilogy the same way AC2 was...

kriegerdesgottes
11-02-2011, 01:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dead_gunner187:
Well at least we will know where we are headed in AC3 by the end of ACR. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I really wonder what that means. They're going to blow our minds real big this time aren't they? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know, same here. Every time I watch that interview it increases my excitement for the game. I am so curious about what he really means. Will we see the new ancestor in at the end?! Will they just make the location obvious?! Is he implying that they in fact do want to make a full Desmond game!?(heaven forbid). I can't wait to find out what he's talking about.

RangerRico
11-02-2011, 02:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dxsxhxcx:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by YuurHeen:

but then again ac3 will all be about the satelite launch on 21 dec 2012. not sure if the templers already have a POE to use with it. And such mayor plot kinda needs desmond and there would not be enough gameplay to first introduce a new assassin and then play this plot. unless it will be again a triology. within 72 days? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If I'm not wrong they already said in an old interview that AC3 is supposed to be another trilogy the same way AC2 was... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How would that work since the game is about saving the world from the 2012 solar flare. I'm not doubting you, I expect this because of the AC2 trilogy. It would just feel weird saving the 2012 world in November 2014. The only way I could see it work so the game matches the current time would be if they miscalculated the solar flare by 2 years and they skipped ahead a lot between games.

ShaneO7K
11-02-2011, 02:36 PM
I really wonder what that means. They're going to blow our minds real big this time aren't they? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My mind isn't ready to blown again....but when it is i'll have the Inception noise ready for it. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

ShaneO7K
11-02-2011, 02:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RangerRico:

How would that work since the game is about saving the world from the 2012 solar flare. I'm not doubting you, I expect this because of the AC2 trilogy. It would just feel weird saving the 2012 world in November 2014. The only way I could see it work so the game matches the current time would be if they miscalculated the solar flare by 2 years and they skipped ahead a lot between games. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would like to think they started work on AC3 after AC2, which would've started with a small group of Ubi then halfway through ACBs development they added more people and so on.

I wouldn't see why they would leave the end of the trilogy to be done in the sapce of just over a year. But they would be capable of it.

YuurHeen
11-02-2011, 03:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RangerRico:

If I'm not wrong they already said in an old interview that AC3 is supposed to be another trilogy the same way AC2 was...

How would that work since the game is about saving the world from the 2012 solar flare. I'm not doubting you, I expect this because of the AC2 trilogy. It would just feel weird saving the 2012 world in November 2014. The only way I could see it work so the game matches the current time would be if they miscalculated the solar flare by 2 years and they skipped ahead a lot between games. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

my bet: desmond will fail to prevent the satilite from launching and ac3 trilogy will be about taking it down and survinging in a world with mindcontrolled people. it did said in the emails some people were immume to the PoE's. just like altair can resist it in the end of ac1 because he knows the truth and sees through illusions.

WegaZAC
11-03-2011, 07:59 AM
Only one person who would go with Desmond. Only she remains to be found.

Find Eve.

There's gonna be a new assassin with Desmond, and Desmond himself, so there will be 2 heroes. Maybe 2 ancestors. And 2 heroes could mean co-operation! Wouldn't it be great?

Skuldpt
11-04-2011, 05:41 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WegaZAC:
Only one person who would go with Desmond. Only she remains to be found.

Find Eve.

There's gonna be a new assassin with Desmond, and Desmond himself, so there will be 2 heroes. Maybe 2 ancestors. And 2 heroes could mean co-operation! Wouldn't it be great? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If that is true, I would go Montreal and steal a game for me! *joking*
Nah, I guess my mind would just blow! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Sarari
11-04-2011, 05:51 AM
I think that the modern city picture that was on the first link looks amazing! Kinda bringing back that spiderman feel hahah.

Black_Widow9
11-04-2011, 11:46 AM
The information that is "leaked" doesn't really seem to be information. I would like to remind you that posting actual Leaked information is against the Forum Rules and will lead you to a Ban. If you want to discuss AC3 please do so here-
Assassin's Creed 3 (and beyond) #2.0 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868/p/1)
Thanks

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>