PDA

View Full Version : Can't continue story. Game freezes everything I start Exit Stage Right Mission..

EthanPSU
07-26-2011, 05:37 PM
Can anyone help me? Everytime I start this mission I walk two steps and then the game freezes. I can play everything else but this mission. I thought doing side-missions would fix it so I went and completed a bunch of thieve and other missions along with 1 cave mission then came back to it an hour later and it still freezes right when I start it. I've had to reset my PS3 like 5 times now and it always freezes at the same spot...

EthanPSU
07-26-2011, 05:37 PM
Can anyone help me? Everytime I start this mission I walk two steps and then the game freezes. I can play everything else but this mission. I thought doing side-missions would fix it so I went and completed a bunch of thieve and other missions along with 1 cave mission then came back to it an hour later and it still freezes right when I start it. I've had to reset my PS3 like 5 times now and it always freezes at the same spot...

reini03
07-27-2011, 10:22 AM
Have you tried playing the same mission on another game save? The one you're playing on could be broken somehow...