PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on the new RB6

Little_MissyPMS
05-05-2006, 01:41 AM
Owke, here some things that i think will be and still are pretty important that have to be in there or dont hav to be in there.

1. Don't make it Lockdown style (Gameplay), Make it Black Arrow Style

=> Everybody i played hours and hours with on Black Arrow, hated Lockdown. Including me!

2. Don't make the classes such a big and important part of the online gameplay.

=> This is a personal opinion from me and my RB6 m8's, dunno how other ppl feel about this.

3. Don't forget co-op online! And please include some more maps then on GRAW.

4. Please don't go maken the same mistake as so many other developers by making some achievements impossible to get. For ex.: Get Ranked 1st on the overall leaderboards etc.

5. I say this again cause it's so important: GO BACK TO THE BLACK ARROW ROOTS!

6. I'm mostly looking forward to the online, but try and get a decent story behind the campaign maybe?

7. Include a Southpaw option!! A lot of my friends need this and i'm sure you are just ignoring a lot of ppl by not putting it in. (Like with Far Cry, GRAW, etc). I'm sure it's not that much work?

This is all i care about, this is what will make 'Vegas' good i think, make it worth playing for years like Black Arrow, i mean... I still play that!

Little_MissyPMS
05-05-2006, 01:41 AM
Owke, here some things that i think will be and still are pretty important that have to be in there or dont hav to be in there.

1. Don't make it Lockdown style (Gameplay), Make it Black Arrow Style

=> Everybody i played hours and hours with on Black Arrow, hated Lockdown. Including me!

2. Don't make the classes such a big and important part of the online gameplay.

=> This is a personal opinion from me and my RB6 m8's, dunno how other ppl feel about this.

3. Don't forget co-op online! And please include some more maps then on GRAW.

4. Please don't go maken the same mistake as so many other developers by making some achievements impossible to get. For ex.: Get Ranked 1st on the overall leaderboards etc.

5. I say this again cause it's so important: GO BACK TO THE BLACK ARROW ROOTS!

6. I'm mostly looking forward to the online, but try and get a decent story behind the campaign maybe?

7. Include a Southpaw option!! A lot of my friends need this and i'm sure you are just ignoring a lot of ppl by not putting it in. (Like with Far Cry, GRAW, etc). I'm sure it's not that much work?

This is all i care about, this is what will make 'Vegas' good i think, make it worth playing for years like Black Arrow, i mean... I still play that!

subzero1900
05-06-2006, 06:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">5. I say this again cause it's so important: GO BACK TO THE BLACK ARROW ROOTS! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
...yeah, because we all know black arrow was the start of the series http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

really, this is what ticks me off, all this "we love our roots"* when any TRUE diehard/hardcore player would know that the roots started a LONG time before "Black Arrow" then the true diehards tell you, if you liked black arrow, you'd probably enjoy Rainbow Six Rogue Spear gameplay....but...thats not our beloved false roots...thats the pc roots....

then the devs

"were going back to the roots"

Me...

"Oh yeah...which roots...the games that made the series what it is, or the watered down 1/2 dead roots?"

GSG_9_Rage
05-07-2006, 08:23 AM
he does have a point. the series was at it's best at rainbow six and rogue spear.