PDA

View Full Version : How do you get and train assassins?

Big_Block
01-03-2011, 02:31 PM
I read somewhere its possible to train your own assassins. I am fairly new to Brotherhood. For now I only play as single player. Is it possible to find and train assassins in single player mode? or only multiplayer?
if it is possible to do it in single player, where do you find them? and how do you get the training started?
Thanks!

Big_Block
01-03-2011, 02:31 PM
I read somewhere its possible to train your own assassins. I am fairly new to Brotherhood. For now I only play as single player. Is it possible to find and train assassins in single player mode? or only multiplayer?
if it is possible to do it in single player, where do you find them? and how do you get the training started?
Thanks!

Serrachio
01-03-2011, 02:32 PM
You recruit people to your cause later on in the game.

RebeccaLH
01-03-2011, 02:33 PM
Yes but only in single player.
You burn the borgia towers and then on the map there are chances to recruit assasins after that you can send them on missions to train them. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Big_Block
01-03-2011, 02:38 PM
I have burned at least 7 or 8 of the borgia towers, but have not yet seen any sign of ability to recruit any assassins. hmmmm.

notafanboy
01-03-2011, 02:40 PM
just play through the game... .

Smythy01
01-03-2011, 02:41 PM
you need to get to sequence 4 i think to unlock assassins

Big_Block
01-03-2011, 02:43 PM
do I need to burn "all" of the towers before I have that ability? I'm just not clear on what to look for.

And yes, I plan to play thru the game, but that doesn't answer my question.

Big_Block
01-03-2011, 02:45 PM
Thank you Smythy01. Thats what i was looking for. i just wanted to be sure i didn't overlook the chance to train them yet.

magesupermaster
01-03-2011, 02:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Big_Block:
do I need to burn "all" of the towers before I have that ability? I'm just not clear on what to look for.

And yes, I plan to play thru the game, but that doesn't answer my question. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There are a total of 12 Brogia towers, one for each assassin recruit which means 12 assassin recruits.
Just progress through the game and you'll get the option eventually.

Where are you now?

Big_Block
01-03-2011, 02:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
Where are you now? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right now i'm in the early stages of Sequence 4. Den of Thieves. and I have 6 towers remaining.

Serrachio
01-03-2011, 02:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Big_Block:
I have burned at least 7 or 8 of the borgia towers, but have not yet seen any sign of ability to recruit any assassins. hmmmm. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They're introduced later on. From that point, any Borgia towers you burn, you earn a slot for another recruit.

Big_Block
01-03-2011, 02:57 PM
so is it possible then to advance thru the game without burning any more towers? in order to be able to obtain a greater number of assasins later on?

magesupermaster
01-03-2011, 02:59 PM
so is it possible then to advance thru the game without burning any more towers? in order to be able to obtain a greater number of assasins later on? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, you need to burn all of the Borgia towers if you want 12 assassins.
12 is the max number of assassins you can have.

Big_Block
01-03-2011, 03:04 PM
OK. got it. I guess I just haven't got to the point quite yet where i get the ability to get started with them. Should be soon though i would imagine. Thank all for your help!

assassin_smurf
01-06-2011, 08:46 AM
I'm in the same boat with several towers down and no recruits.

Can I replay the Tower memories and pick up the missed recruits that way?

thanks

Rakudaton
01-06-2011, 11:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by assassin_smurf:
I'm in the same boat with several towers down and no recruits.

Can I replay the Tower memories and pick up the missed recruits that way?

thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Look, people have explained the situation several times already, but here it is again just for you:

--&gt; At some point in sequence 4, you get a mission where you go and recruit 2 civilians.
--&gt; After that, if the number of assassins you have is LESS than the number of towers destroyed, random "save civilian" missions will pop up all over the map. Do these to get more assassins.
--&gt; Once you have the same number of assassins as destroyed towers... you have to destroy another tower if you want to get another one.

Got it this time?

assassin_smurf
01-11-2011, 09:12 AM
Forgive a newbie question jack.

If you're frustrated with people asking the same questions - don't answer.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>