PDA

View Full Version : Lone Mercinary for Hire

Vency2003
05-24-2004, 07:30 PM
Hey guys, long time player, new time vistor of these forums. I'm looking for a clan that wants to have fun, but means buisness. I am skilled in Recon, and in playing many months of Rainbow Six 3, so i know both outsite warfare, and close-quarter situations. i am a well rounded rifleman, as well as a decent support unit, and in training to become a impressive sniper. I want to have a clan that takes things seriously, that will follow platoon leaders and not just run around looking for their kills. I want to look for a clan that regulary uses the interface map, to direct the locations of their men and certain stratgic locations. I prefer a small clan, so its easier to get to know everybody. I want to have fun trust me, its just i like to have things organized u could say. The maps and platoon leaders etc are put there to simulate the real thing, i want to use em, and rarely do i find people that want to. If any clans are interested, im ready for hire. I have no real restrictions, if u meet my preferences shown above ill be on your team. I can be here when i can, im active but ill try to make time as often as possible. I have no previous clans, but i think i would be a valuable asset. If any are interested please reply http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/smileys-gun2.gif

Vency2003
05-24-2004, 07:30 PM
Hey guys, long time player, new time vistor of these forums. I'm looking for a clan that wants to have fun, but means buisness. I am skilled in Recon, and in playing many months of Rainbow Six 3, so i know both outsite warfare, and close-quarter situations. i am a well rounded rifleman, as well as a decent support unit, and in training to become a impressive sniper. I want to have a clan that takes things seriously, that will follow platoon leaders and not just run around looking for their kills. I want to look for a clan that regulary uses the interface map, to direct the locations of their men and certain stratgic locations. I prefer a small clan, so its easier to get to know everybody. I want to have fun trust me, its just i like to have things organized u could say. The maps and platoon leaders etc are put there to simulate the real thing, i want to use em, and rarely do i find people that want to. If any clans are interested, im ready for hire. I have no real restrictions, if u meet my preferences shown above ill be on your team. I can be here when i can, im active but ill try to make time as often as possible. I have no previous clans, but i think i would be a valuable asset. If any are interested please reply http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/smileys-gun2.gif

Ghostly_figure
07-13-2004, 01:32 PM
U seem like a good guy to have around in the time of battle, i could use your skills in recon, i am setting up a new team if you are interested, this team will train others to be the best. Once we have the skills we need, we could let a few graduate and join us. what do ya think. please reply

LM_Killa
07-13-2004, 06:04 PM
What I'd like to know is if you are playing on ps2 or xbox? If on ps2 please reply to me on this or email me at RcSpeedDemon07@aol.com
Here's the website for the clan too

www.freewebs.com/lmshooter (http://www.freewebs.com/lmshooter)

we are also on Rainbow Six 3

[This message was edited by LM_Killa on Tue July 13 2004 at 05:13 PM.]

spitfire_02
08-14-2004, 09:48 AM
Spitfire_02 here, of ~>United Soldiers<~ Just started the clan up the other day, and you sound like the kind of guy i want. We play on ps2 for Jungle storm, and we play recon style (we dont shoot unless the target is in plane site and we know we can hit it first shot! No need to alert the foe.), But we kill all. If your interested e-mail me at thehangout@rogers.com. thanx allot. United Soldiers look foward to hearing from you

US-Spitfire
08-15-2004, 09:43 PM
Spitfire_02 just letting you know im now US-Spitfire and my offer still stands

russellkeys
08-30-2004, 01:08 AM
Ghostly,
Hope this is not being rude responding to you through a link on the forum you had discussing something with mercenary for hire. And I do not know if you are interested in acquiring any more members for your clan. So I do not mean to be imposing myself on you. I have been asked in gameroom to join a few clans, but did not have time to find a way to communicate with them past (them asking me if I wanted to join their clan during the few seconds in between each match, befoe the next game started) to discuss things with them like I am asking you here, so still have not joined any of them.
I have been playing Ghost Recon for about two years, and Jungel Storm about 4 mths. But only online since I got my PS2 ethernet card two months ago. I am good at Recon Online but not great because of only 1 1\2 - 2 mths experience so far with online play and the huge difference between it an offline mission play.
Like most anyone who plays Recon I have a driving desire to win, but if that is all your Clan is shooting for let me know. If that was all I can find I will just continue playing solo online. I am looking to find a great group through careful selection of memebers, and removing members who do not fit into the group after attempting to get them to understand what it is they are doing to offend other members, of people to build a team who works together, shares stratigies and techniques learned as they go, trains to improve, communicates throughout each battle, has leadership and people who follow that leadership to coordinate as a team, but most of all I am looking for a group to build friendships to have a group of people to play with that I care about and feel care about me as a person, to make the game much more fun than constantly playing with strangers where you never know from one moment to the next, are you going to be playing with someone who is a blast to play with or is he going to be a rude, criticizing, vulgar mouthed, jerk. I am a Christian, but in saying that I do not mean I feel others in the clan need to be. I respect anybody having their opinion of what they choose to believe. I say this to point out that the Bible tells me I need to treat everyone with respect to be an example of what God wants me to be. If I join a clan I want it to be something I can feel proud to go into any room on the net and know we are highly respected not for just the fact we win, but becasue everyone sees us as tremendous people.
If you care too: email me at russellkeys@cablelynx.com
GRIP-OF-DEATH

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ghostly_figure:
U seem like a good guy to have around in the time of battle, i could use your skills in recon, i am setting up a new team if you are interested, this team will train others to be the best. Once we have the skills we need, we could let a few graduate and join us. what do ya think. please reply<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>