PDA

View Full Version : To Skycat...question about BoE

sledgehammer2
04-04-2006, 06:55 PM
SkyCat, I know this has been asked before, but I am still not sure about it... I have the latest update for BoE, but I was under the impression that the Tempest and the other latest planes were still not in the list for BoE as we were still waiting on the official update. Can you clear this up for me?

I know that some people have tweaked their own files around but some were waiting on the official update to BoE to bring it up to 4.04.

Thanks
sledgehammer2

sledgehammer2
04-04-2006, 06:55 PM
SkyCat, I know this has been asked before, but I am still not sure about it... I have the latest update for BoE, but I was under the impression that the Tempest and the other latest planes were still not in the list for BoE as we were still waiting on the official update. Can you clear this up for me?

I know that some people have tweaked their own files around but some were waiting on the official update to BoE to bring it up to 4.04.

Thanks
sledgehammer2

Skycat_2
04-04-2006, 08:21 PM
Starshoy's BoE4.0 update was released before the Tempest was made flyable. I'm not sure if it included the Tempest as AI ... I have it in my BoE Normandy campaign as an AI plane at least but I also edited some of the files. I included the edited versions of those campaign files (what I'm using) in the compilation as alternate files in a .zip folder that you can use if you wish.

Otherwise, we're all waiting for 402Fenrir's BoE update for 4.04m.

sledgehammer2
04-05-2006, 03:39 PM
That answers my q... it isn't out yet. I thought I might have missed it. Do you think it will appear anytime soon? Just curious.