PDA

View Full Version : congratulations ubisoft

dirty_danty
11-24-2010, 12:06 PM
you have made the worst multiplayer experience I've ever played and you added it to a series i really loved and it need even need multiplayer

dirty_danty
11-24-2010, 12:06 PM
you have made the worst multiplayer experience I've ever played and you added it to a series i really loved and it need even need multiplayer

nm0322
11-24-2010, 12:15 PM
Do you have any supporting arguments to back this up? I've noticed that most complainers just complain about things in the game that with enough experience and skill you would be able to overcome. The only big flaw it has is the matchmaking since it takes too long but other than that it is a GREAT game and i know 90% of this forum agrees with me. You can't just bash a game for the simple fact that you lack skill at it. Sorry it isn't your regular run-around-on-steroids "Call of Duty". I would say "congratulations ubisoft.... for making such an INNOVATIVE game and creating a new experience for those of us who truly enjoy the stealth assassin aspect of this game".
Now, if you dont like it because you simply die too much then i'm sorry but that's going to happen a lot, people need to realize they ARE going to die and die a lot but it's the way you kill that truly matters in this game since deaths don't take points away and the quality of the kill is what determines whether you end up in first or last place. I'd say give the game a chance and play it a bit longer with different groups of people and if you still don't like it then it just isn't the type of online experience for you and move on but don't just generalize and say it's the worst multiplayer experience without actually stating why in YOUR opinion you feel this way.

Munktor
11-24-2010, 12:21 PM
Opinions are opinions NM0322. He feels it's crap - cool.

I think there is room for improvement but i've been having a grand time in manhunt with my friends =)

nm0322
11-24-2010, 12:24 PM
Yes, opinions are opinions but thats why i said to tell us in HIS/HER opinion why he/she doesn't like the game instead of coming here and STATING that ubisoft made the worst multiplayer experience. Maybe he/she doesnt understand the game quite as well, im just trying to help.

Slay224
11-24-2010, 12:33 PM
I agree with "NM" without a reason of WHY this guy made this thread, just to talk about negativity is beyond me. id have to say that the online gameplay on this game is orgasmic! its once of the only few games where you have to have a decent IQ to play, usually people like dirty danty get frustrated when they get outsmarted by every one, it makes him feel stupid, without a Regular size brain he/she gets angry and doesnt know what to do, he has to let his rage out on someone, but why would you bash Ubisoft? They did nothing wrong and they are giving you a chance to play a great online game... the long waiting for rooms will become a problem of the past eventually so....

Logic please?

MuddledMuppet2
11-24-2010, 03:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dirty_danty:
you have made the worst multiplayer experience I've ever played and you added it to a series i really loved and it need even need multiplayer </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Congratulations danty. You have made the worst critique of a game I have ever read and added it to a forum I really loved and it need even need ........... wtf??? I'm struggling to even make enough sense out of this to continue any further... losing.... will... to.... arrrrggghhh

Munktor
11-24-2010, 03:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MuddledMuppet2:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dirty_danty:
you have made the worst multiplayer experience I've ever played and you added it to a series i really loved and it need even need multiplayer </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Congratulations danty. You have made the worst critique of a game I have ever read and added it to a forum I really loved and it need even need ........... wtf??? I'm struggling to even make enough sense out of this to continue any further... losing.... will... to.... arrrrggghhh </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well the thread was dying and now it's bumped - GJ =)

rocketxsurgeon
11-24-2010, 04:01 PM
you have made the <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">worst multiplayer experience</span> I've ever played and you added it to a series i really loved and it need even need multiplayer </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't agree with the section i've highlighted. There are many worse multiplayer games out there. For example, Uncharted 2, which used to be a great multiplayer game has really lost its touch with all the lag and bad spawns.

Now i'm not saying lag or bad spawning isn't a problem here, but in comparison to other games, i think its one of the best. In addition, you have to remember that it is the first multiplayer like this out there, sure things wont be perfect now but they will be with adjustments. I think Ubisoft have got it pretty right so far though.

MuddledMuppet2
11-24-2010, 04:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Munktor:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MuddledMuppet2:

Congratulations danty. You have made the worst critique of a game I have ever read and added it to a forum I really loved and it need even need ........... wtf??? I'm struggling to even make enough sense out of this to continue any further... losing.... will... to.... arrrrggghhh </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well the thread was dying and now it's bumped - GJ =) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks on the GJ, it's nice to be appreciated! Have a nice day http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

obliviondoll
11-24-2010, 05:25 PM
Is the OP ever going to explain WHY they don't like the multiplayer?

Squiddish
11-24-2010, 09:06 PM
I'm sensing that someone is mad because running around getting 100-pointers is landing them in 8th repeatedly. And they can't figure out why.

omgMrBubbles
11-24-2010, 10:25 PM
most ppl who complain about a MP just suk at said Mp, i'm having a blast with the MP and it is a must for future installments.

easily one of my top fav MP ever

Desm0ndmiles
11-25-2010, 08:48 AM
The worst?You have obviously never played MGO2.

EscoBlades
11-25-2010, 09:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kaz_Lezar:
*raises hand*

I know why, because they are dumb and should return the game and go back to Black Ops that mom and dad bought for them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL!