PDA

View Full Version : It was bound to happen Rosa Vs. Christina

Impulsez
11-29-2009, 05:26 AM
Ok very simple, who do you think Ezio should of / Will (cause missing sequances)get with to have the next ancestor of Desmond.. This was definaetly coming... too many fights about it in the topic Ezio's child or soemthign.

Captain Tomatoz
11-29-2009, 06:04 AM
i think christina because if you read the book ezio seems madly in love with her and it seems wierd how he didnt miss her or go back to her http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

mikeh1294
11-29-2009, 06:22 AM
In the book, he sleeps with both Rosa and Cristina, but Cristina rejects him later on.

IV_trailer
11-29-2009, 07:08 AM
What book? Sounds pretty intresting... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

mikeh1294
11-29-2009, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by IV_trailer:
What book? Sounds pretty intresting... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

Assassins Creed: Renaissance

terroAssassin
11-29-2009, 07:19 AM
Qhe???
What book

IV_trailer
11-29-2009, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by mikini:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by IV_trailer:

Assassins Creed: Renaissance </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

O thanks. I readed a peace of it on amazon. Is there actualy more in the book then what you have seen in the game allready? In the peace i had readed there happened exactly the same as in the game.

Captain Tomatoz
11-29-2009, 07:31 AM
uh thx for ruinin it, i avent finished it yet http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

mikeh1294
11-29-2009, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by Tony6593:
uh thx for ruinin it, i avent finished it yet http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

It's well before the middle of the book I am sure, it's not like it's major.

IV_trailer
11-29-2009, 07:37 AM
In the game you dont see him sleep with rosa at all so not really a spoiler. Maybe it happens in the dlc since there is a memory part missing.

Cryps1
11-29-2009, 08:48 AM
Rosa was already an assassin it seems.

bladencrowd
11-29-2009, 09:10 AM
What about that girl (Amelia?) who gives you a "private riding lesson" on secondary mission called Horseplay.

NuclearFuss
11-29-2009, 10:24 AM
^ I know. That was a pretty big "thank you", and then Ezio goes on to womanise once again.

starkiller1991
11-29-2009, 12:34 PM
I believe its Rosa because she is the only one that Ezio continues to have a relationship with for years. Christina was just a teen girlfriend who probably had to break up with him since he became an assassin and had to leave his old life behind. I really doubt that the girl at Roma is it, it was probably just Ezio getting a one-night stand.

starkiller1991
11-29-2009, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Cryps1:
Rosa was already an assassin it seems.

Antonio is an assassin, but I'm not quite sure is Rosa is also.

DeathBlade139
11-30-2009, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by starkiller1991:
I believe its Rosa because she is the only one that Ezio continues to have a relationship with for years. Christina was just a teen girlfriend who probably had to break up with him since he became an assassin and had to leave his old life behind. I really doubt that the girl at Roma is it, it was probably just Ezio getting a one-night stand.

There isn't a single girl in Roma. Are you talking about Romagna/Forli? As in Amelia?

Avl521
11-30-2009, 10:57 AM
Well I don't know anything about the book or the events in it but I think Cristina would be better, she was part of Ezio's past, she may have a role in the missing sequences, she's cousin to Amerigo Vespucci (if you read her biography in the animus database you can confirm she's her cousin and she says he's a very good sailor... and you should know who amerigo vespucci is so if he meets ezio he could get information about the "new world" and that would explain how he came to know about it)

AronAssassin
11-30-2009, 11:20 AM
I've been hearing all this about WW2 for AC3. About this i say definetly yes, however not yet. IMO from renaissance Italy to WW2 is a to big step. Now here's wat i've been thinking:

The early 1500's
The Fountain of Youth, located at the lake of the moon. A secret place in the New World(America) known only by the Aztecs. Spanish Templars hear about this and know it must be the work of some piece of eden. Together with the Conquistadore, the Templars travel to America to find this piece of eden. Ezio's son (or grandson) fully trained as an assassin by dad and/or grandad ezio. Hears about the new Templar movement and decides to go after them. The Aztecs know it all. These are their lands, their gods, their secrets.

Now this is just and idea for a next game to make the timejumps a little shorter. So how about it. A bit of Aztec magic, mixed with early spanish colonisation in a nice Caribbean Jungle scene! please comment!!

Silhouelle
11-30-2009, 12:00 PM
Uhm, AronAssassin, what does any of that have to do with this thread? Anyway, I voted for Rosa 'cause she had more personality and a fiery temper (read her database entry xD).

Jedted
11-30-2009, 12:47 PM
Rosa, because i like the chemistry she has with Ezio. Plus he did say that he had a soft spot for "damsels in distress". http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

From what we see of her in the game, Christina looks too plain to me. I only saw her as a teen crush really.

Pitalla
11-30-2009, 01:23 PM
sigh... Pairings , Pairings and pairings.
Over game and char development.

Christina is the sister of Amerigo Vespucci, and I think she would bring more posibilities for new missions among the high merchant society of Italy, not mentioning character and plot development.

She could be a door to introduce Amerigo into the series.

What would Roza bring?
She looks pretty?
They make chemistry?! Gosh.. Ezzio kept rejecting her trough the entire game, this is not just from the woman point of view. Ezzio also has feelings you know?

The way yo make everyone happy would be something like this:

Chrsitina= Desmond
Roza = Subject 16

Maybe Christina's father was on the cult of assasins too, or even Amerigo.
Obviously the father has some differences with ezzio but this are to be overcome and produce development on characters.

Or would you like something plain vanilla?

On a side note: I love how this thread is called Roza Vs christina.
How about Christina vs rosa eh? C is before R.

KentuckyJared
11-30-2009, 01:44 PM
You all do realize that Amerigo Vespucci was not the first European (not including the Norse) to reach the "New World" right? That guy was Christopher Columbus. Just sayin, it's not like people didn't know about the Americas when Vespucci traveled over there.

If Christina was sooo important to Ezio, then wouldn't the writers have put in a part where the two meet while Ezio was in Florence after he became an assassin?

Pitalla, please show an example of when Ezio "rejected" Rosa, because I can't remember anytime that he did. Also, what is so "plain vanilla" about Ezio being involved romantically with a friggin' thief?

skulker06
11-30-2009, 03:17 PM
i think it would make desmond a better assassin because of genes and what not....

starkiller1991
11-30-2009, 03:33 PM
Did any of you think that it would be a problem to put Ezio ( a fictional character) with a family that was real? Sure they can make him friends with Leonardo and Larenzo, but he can't be in a real family. Also, Rosa is the only girl that Ezio continues to have a relationship years after they met. He doesn't reject her, they just have a more playful relationship.

SPOILER

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">I also heard that in the book, Christina rejects Ezio and Ezio sleeps with Rosa. I haven't read it, I just heard it from some other people. If I'm wrong, don't hate me.</span>

AronAssassin
11-30-2009, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Neraelia:
Uhm, AronAssassin, what does any of that have to do with this thread? Anyway, I voted for Rosa 'cause she had more personality and a fiery temper (read her database entry xD). Hahah you cant open new threads about AC3 ideas and no one ever reads your idea on that thread, wich sux:P

Jedted
11-30-2009, 05:27 PM
This is kinda off topic but there's something i've been wondering about with Rosa. Is it just me or does her accent sound a little like french instead of italian?

I don't really know what italian women sound like so i was curious. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Pitalla
11-30-2009, 05:58 PM
SPOILER
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">I also heard that in the book, Christina rejects Ezio and Ezio sleeps with Rosa. I haven't read it, I just heard it from some other people. If I'm wrong, don't hate me.</span>
It was fake.

If Christina was sooo important to Ezio, then wouldn't the writers have put in a part where the two meet while Ezio was in Florence after he became an assassin?
[QUOTE]
Pitalla, please show an example of when Ezio "rejected" Rosa, because I can't remember anytime that he did. Also, what is so "plain vanilla" about Ezio being involved romantically with a friggin' thief?

Sigh.. this is when I start to wonder if people actually payed attention when playing the game.

Roza has a crush on Ezzio , but he doesn’t seem to reciprocate her feelings.
Every time that she got flirty with him, he changed of topic to more important matters.
If he had been attracted to her then he would had done what we know Ezzio is the best at what he is… and no not it’s not assassinating. Because he’s nature is that of having as much conquests as he can.
Why? Because he is a Casanova!

Also the scene when Michelangelo arrives Rosa wanted to kiss Ezzio but he didn’t seemed neither excited nor like wanting to do it, and if he had then it would had been just another conquest.

But why wasn’t she more in the game then?
Simple word ‘’ Deadlines’’ The game needs to be finished in a certain amount of time and a lot of stuff needs to be left behind. Also this allows the developers to analyze for further products like DLC. So in a few words they have enough time to plan things that otherwise would had seemed to rushed.

Also this game it’s about conspiracy ,action , stealth, parkour and Assasination , so Romance its not a prior thing.

Now about the part of Roza being a thief
Well I am sorry to tell you but in those times they weren’t as liberal as we are today. So yeah it mattered a lot.
Ezzio’s family had been instructed with morals and since they are a high class family they take care of this things a lot. Even after what happened to them.

Personally I think t would be better for Ezzio’s mother if Christina was around to give her extra company and moral support. Because she is someone that is familiar and that comes from her hometown.
She is in no state of arguing with her son because she is at the brink of being broken.

Avl521
11-30-2009, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Pitalla:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
SPOILER
It was fake.

[QUOTE]

Sigh.. this is when I start to wonder if people actually payed attention when playing the game.

Every time that she got flirty with him, he changed of topic to more important matters.
If he had been attracted to her then he would had done what we know Ezzio is the best at what he is… and no not it’s not assassinating. Because he’s nature is that of having as much conquests as he can.

Also the scene when Michelangelo arrives Rosa wanted to kiss Ezzio but he didn’t seemed neither excited nor like wanting to do it, and if he had then it would had been just another conquest.

Simple word ‘’ Deadlines’’ The game needs to be finished in a certain amount of time and a lot of stuff needs to be left behind. Also this allows the developers to analyze for further products like DLC. So in a few words they have enough time to plan things that otherwise would had seemed to rushed.

Also this game it’s about conspiracy ,action , stealth, parkour and Assasination , so Romance its not a prior thing.

Well I am sorry to tell you but in those times they weren’t as liberal as we are today. So yeah it mattered a lot.
Ezzio’s family had been instructed with morals and since they are a high class family they take care of this things a lot. Even after what happened to them.

Personally I think t would be better for Ezzio’s mother if Christina was around to give her extra company and moral support. Because she is someone that is familiar and that comes from her hometown.
She is in no state of arguing with her son because she is at the brink of being broken. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly, I voted for Cristina too, she brings more relevance to the series, more background, gives desmond a cooler ancestry line, plus it becomes a way to introduce Ezio to Amerigo and yeah Amerigo was not the first man to get or know about America but he had a very important role, and whether true or not it is believed America comes from his name so since in the codex you see America clearly, meeting Ezio would explain how Amerigo got to know about it and explore, plus if Amerigo became or was an Assassin that would also provide an entry for the Assassin's into America.

Neo_Age
11-30-2009, 07:00 PM
To bad Ezio didnt run into any female Templars possing as another target like his great great great great great grand dad did.

Anyway, I havent read the book but I would say during the game Ezio at least fooled around but didnt make any romantic connections. He spent what, 20 years hunting those who killed his father and brothers? Someone who has that commitment to revenge wouldnt have eyes for anything else until the very end.

starkiller1991
11-30-2009, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Avl521:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pitalla:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
SPOILER
It was fake.

[QUOTE]

She is in no state of arguing with her son because she is at the brink of being broken. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly, I voted for Cristina too, she brings more relevance to the series, more background, gives desmond a cooler ancestry line, plus it becomes a way to introduce Ezio to Amerigo and yeah Amerigo was not the first man to get or know about America but he had a very important role, and whether true or not it is believed America comes from his name so since in the codex you see America clearly, meeting Ezio would explain how Amerigo got to know about it and explore, plus if Amerigo became or was an Assassin that would also provide an entry for the Assassin's into America. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

People, understand this: Christina was a real person, REAL. She can't have a relationship with Ezio because he's FICTIONAL. The creators can't change history that much.

Italik
11-30-2009, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by NanoTM:
This is kinda off topic but there's something i've been wondering about with Rosa. Is it just me or does her accent sound a little like french instead of italian?

I don't really know what italian women sound like so i was curious. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

No French accent at all http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

UchihaKarasu
11-30-2009, 07:18 PM
Also the scene when Leonardo arrives Rosa wanted to kiss Ezzio but he didn’t seemed neither excited nor like wanting to do it, and if he had then it would had been just another conquest.

Fixed that for you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
Also, I'm for Rosa and Ezio.
I'm pretty sure Ezio and Rosa have a relationship. When he visits the thieves after they have moved into the palazzo, he says "I did not come here to play" which more than hints that him and Rosa have "played before."
And during the scene where Leonardo interrupts, Ezio and Rosa defiantly would have had a scene if he hadn't.
Also, we see Ezio flirt with Rosa as well.

starkiller1991
11-30-2009, 07:27 PM
SPOILER
It was fake.

[QUOTE]

Actually, I just spoke with my cousin who is spending a year in Scotland as a foreign exchange student. He bought and read the book, and confirmed the rumor to be true.

Tpain200
11-30-2009, 08:56 PM
So is the book fake or not? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

agxboxking
11-30-2009, 09:14 PM
jesus christ why would you basiccly put extra **** into history that arent there if ezio had relations with a real person no matter how fun it would be it would be crazy. the way i see it the only logical thing (unless all of assassians creed game details and if this is true it means every detail) would be go with rosa or someone else. but jesus i thought this would be more of who would seem better as a couple aqnd for that rosa and ezio

IplayonPS3
11-30-2009, 10:28 PM
Rosa-
She was easily able to keep Ezio off balance, instead of him being the dominant force in their conversations much like the rest of the women he runs into in the game.

As for Christina, it was never meant to be. Historical and fictional characters aren't going to mix well in a relationship, at all.

I say let the fictional characters, that the game pretty much gives the vibe for being a perfect match get together.

Ezio was fairly flirty with her, when she wasn't making him blush, don't know what game your playing if the hottest fictional girl in there wasn't made for Ezio to pursue a relationship or atleast a child with.

Orao94
11-30-2009, 10:39 PM
Hellooo?? Aren't we forgetting someone here?

Catarina Sforza? Sean hastings mentioned that she cheated on the lord of forli with Ezio while desmond was in the animus, so she could've had a love child with Ezio http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

AcNe92
11-30-2009, 10:59 PM
If you Think Ezio will have children with either Christina or Rosa, Your wrong. If you listened to Shaun and Rebecca while trying to access Memory blocks 12 and 13, You hear that Desmond can't access those memory due to corrupt data. Desmond asks what happened in those blocks and Shaun says that Ezio and the queen of Froli, her name escapes me, have an secret affair. It was kinda obivious by the way he looked at her after saving her from that little island and helping him get to venice.

An_Idea
11-30-2009, 11:02 PM
Caterina Sforza, i wouldnt doubt it

HewieAlbino
11-30-2009, 11:48 PM
Even if Ezio did father a child with Caterine, it wouldn't be Desmond's Ancestor. Otherwise there shouldn't be Memory 14. It would have ended right there and then.

As for who he really had a serious relationship with, my money is and always has been on Rosa. I mean, both of them can free-run and meet in some tall tower somewhere. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

UchihaKarasu
12-01-2009, 05:57 AM
If you guys are talking about how Shaun says that something interesting happens involving Caterina's reproductive system and think it means Ezio and Caterina got it on, I have to believe you are sorely mistaken.
In history, sometime during the corrupt memories, Caterina and her children were kidnapped and her husband killed. Caterina ended up escaping her captors and they threatened to kill her children if she did not return. While standing on a tall building she lifted her dress to expose her "reproductive system" and screamed "I carry the instrument to bear more!"
This event was originally going to be in the game but was probably taken out due to deadlines

Avl521
12-01-2009, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Avl521:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by starkiller1991:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Avl521:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pitalla:
SPOILER
It was fake.

[QUOTE]

Exactly, I voted for Cristina too, she brings more relevance to the series, more background, gives desmond a cooler ancestry line, plus it becomes a way to introduce Ezio to Amerigo and yeah Amerigo was not the first man to get or know about America but he had a very important role, and whether true or not it is believed America comes from his name so since in the codex you see America clearly, meeting Ezio would explain how Amerigo got to know about it and explore, plus if Amerigo became or was an Assassin that would also provide an entry for the Assassin's into America. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

People, understand this: Christina was a real person, REAL. She can't have a relationship with Ezio because he's FICTIONAL. The creators can't change history that much. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rodrigo Borgia (pope Alexander VI) was a REAL person, he died in 1503 IIRC yet in the game he dies in 1499... you sure they can't change history that much? Leonardo Da Vinci was a REAL person, in the game he was friends with ezio, and provided him with weapons yet ezio is fictional. Nicolo Machiavelli was A REAL person, yet in the game he was an Assassin, Lorenzo de Medici was a REAL person, Caterina Sforza was a REAL person, the pazzi were a real family... the point is that history is just the point in which they start, I mean devs know they can't put albert einstein as ezio's ally cause that's impossible, but if the characters existed in that time then they can do whatever they want with them. Remember in AC1 Vidic tells you that histroy is not as they've told us. therefore it is entirely possible. besides look at the game: I'm not gonna spoil things but I bet you played it already: do you think it matches the histroy we know???? adam and eve? the mention of Jesus in AC1?? pieces of eden?? does the animus exist in this era?? the flying machine working?? Ezio being a womaniser that slept with cristina vespucci and caterina sforza (real people)??? it's obvious the game aims for historical accuracy at the beginning, but it's main idea is to twist history to fit the "TRUE" story. oh and very interesting what you said about caterina... lmao I knew she was kidnapped by Cesare Borgia and probably raped by him and the pope but that thing you said was insane hahaaha </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

KentuckyJared
12-01-2009, 01:47 PM
Well, it appears that the question of Rosa v. Cristina will not be answered until AC3 because according to IGN.com the DLC that will deal with memory blocks 12 & 13 will deal with Forli and the Burning of Vanities. It is unlikely that Rosa is brought up in the DLC, Cristina might be in the DLC because the Burning of Vanities happens in Florence.

(I still think Rosa though)

com199
12-01-2009, 01:59 PM
WOW, LOL, I confused Rosa with the lady who runs the Brothel in Florence. lol......

UchihaKarasu
12-01-2009, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by KentuckyJared:
Well, it appears that the question of Rosa v. Cristina will not be answered until AC3 because according to IGN.com the DLC that will deal with memory blocks 12 & 13 will deal with Forli and the Burning of Vanities. It is unlikely that Rosa is brought up in the DLC, Cristina might be in the DLC because the Burning of Vanities happens in Florence.

(I still think Rosa though)

Seriously!!?!!? They're going to put the missing sequences in the DLC!!?!?!?
So, well see Savonarola, right?! and the whole famous Caterina event?!?!
(^beware my historical geek-ness)

An_Idea
12-01-2009, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by UchihaKarasu:
If you guys are talking about how Shaun says that something interesting happens involving Caterina's reproductive system and think it means Ezio and Caterina got it on, I have to believe you are sorely mistaken.
In history, sometime during the corrupt memories, Caterina and her children were kidnapped and her husband killed. Caterina ended up escaping her captors and they threatened to kill her children if she did not return. While standing on a tall building she lifted her dress to expose her "reproductive system" and screamed "I carry the instrument to bear more!"
This event was originally going to be in the game but was probably taken out due to deadlines

mhmmm i actually learned that from a gaming magazine http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif, i thought that shaun actually said specifically or something that ezio and caterina had sex.... at least thats what people were saying, i didnt listen to what shaun had to say that time

wwfls1
12-01-2009, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by UchihaKarasu:
Also the scene when Leonardo arrives Rosa wanted to kiss Ezzio but he didn’t seemed neither excited nor like wanting to do it, and if he had then it would had been just another conquest.

Actually that seen when LEANORDO arrives it seems to me that Ezios kinda mad that he came outta no where while he was having a momment but thats just me

Fixed that for you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
I'm pretty sure Ezio and Rosa have a relationship. When he visits the thieves after they have moved into the palazzo, he says "I did not come here to play" which more than hints that him and Rosa have "played before."
And during the scene where Leonardo interrupts, Ezio and Rosa defiantly would have had a scene if he hadn't.
Also, we see Ezio flirt with Rosa as well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pitalla
12-01-2009, 10:03 PM
People, understand this: Christina was a real person, REAL. She can't have a relationship with Ezio because he's FICTIONAL. The creators can't change history that much.

So? Ubisoft has been taking real historic characters and bending them to their will since the chars that they select have missing holes in history like how they died or who they married etc...
Ezzio's mother is a perfect example, and tbh There is very few info on Christina Vespucci, except that she was Amerigo's brother.. Although I am sure that she is a very obscure character of history.

Beside’s Amerigo used to work for the Medicci so that adds even more possibilities on how they could meet once more etc.

He also did a few voyages to America so he could had taken Ezzio in one of those ,to search for a piece of Eden or something like that.

I dont think that caterina had Ezzio's children, because if she had then we wouldnt had been able to see the last block because the seed would had been planted already and the journey ended...

Just like with Altair and Maria.

starkiller1991
12-02-2009, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by An_Idea:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by UchihaKarasu:

mhmmm i actually learned that from a gaming magazine http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif, i thought that shaun actually said specifically or something that ezio and caterina had sex.... at least thats what people were saying, i didnt listen to what shaun had to say that time </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

shaun's a bit difficult to listen to, but he did talk about the "reproductive system" event. He never said that they had sex. It is rumored that at one point in history, the pope might have raped her, though.

starkiller1991
12-02-2009, 02:17 PM

So? Ubisoft has been taking real historic characters and bending them to their will since the chars that they select have missing holes in history like how they died or who they married etc...
Ezzio's mother is a perfect example, and tbh There is very few info on Christina Vespucci, except that she was Amerigo's brother.. Although I am sure that she is a very obscure character of history.

Beside’s Amerigo used to work for the Medicci so that adds even more possibilities on how they could meet once more etc.

He also did a few voyages to America so he could had taken Ezzio in one of those ,to search for a piece of Eden or something like that.

I dont think that caterina had Ezzio's children, because if she had then we wouldnt had been able to see the last block because the seed would had been planted already and the journey ended...

Just like with Altair and Maria. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There are records of Christina's children. I'm just saying that they can't make faked babies with a real person in history. They can have a relationship, but they can't have kids.

Jedted
12-02-2009, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by An_Idea:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by UchihaKarasu:

mhmmm i actually learned that from a gaming magazine http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif, i thought that shaun actually said specifically or something that ezio and caterina had sex.... at least thats what people were saying, i didnt listen to what shaun had to say that time </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was in the AC2 issue of Game Informer. When Shaun mentioned her in the game i imediatly thought of that article and figured that's what he was refering to.

It's a shame that event wasn't in the game but if Forli is part of the DLC then maybe there's hope.

UchihaKarasu
12-02-2009, 07:20 PM
It is rumored that at one point in history, the pope might have raped her, though.

Among other people http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif
Pope Alexander was such a ******, I mean what he did with/to his own daughter is so terrible

beatledude210
12-02-2009, 08:15 PM
Yeah im gonna have to say Rosa, first she's prettier, second she see's Ezio more often http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

Lordikris
12-25-2009, 10:54 PM
Well if it was Caterina (which i doubt) then Ezio coulda saved her from that ****** pope and his son... SPOILER/kinda off topic <span class="ev_code_WHITE">(DAMMIT. HUNTING THIS FAT DUDE FOR 23 YEARS AND NOT KILLING HIM?)</span> Rosa ftw. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/heart.gif

OzDavis
12-26-2009, 12:18 AM
There is very few info on Christina Vespucci, except that she was Amerigo's brother..
FAIL!
There are records of Christina's children. I'm just saying that they can't make faked babies with a real person in history. They can have a relationship, but they can't have kids.
You're missing the point... it's a work of fiction... they can do whatever they want!

And even if they want to try and stick to historical records as you seem to feel they must.... when it came to noble families, bastard children were often kept very hush hush, often involving very eloborate deceptions to keep the true origins of an illegitimate child concealed from public knowledge, especially when the mother was of a noble line.

Who's to say the records of one her children couldn't be faked and Ezio is the real father?

After all... remember the creed:

BK-110
12-26-2009, 07:32 PM
I'm voting Rosa. She felt more like a genuine love interest than just another conquest.
Just because he backs out of some flirty situations doesn't mean he doesn't have feelings for her. Quite the opposite, it code be because he has feelings for her, but has a hard time showing them. He's used to those teenage crushes and one-night-stands, and here comes someone he might really have feelings for, we don't know, he might be somewhat shy at the core when it comes to that.

Oh well, only time will tell, we might be shown in a similar manner as with Altaïr (I found Desmond's reactions to that scene quite amusing, by the way).

Brett_Master5
12-26-2009, 09:06 PM
Most seem to forget that the Auditores were not really nobles, but of the people. So having a relationship with Rosa is not out of the question. There are a tone of women he could have had child by. Christina Vespucci, Catarina Sforza, the race woman in Forli, the brothel owner in Florence, the brother owner in Venice or even Rosa are all possibilities, however it is clear that in the DS version or one of the handheld versions of Assassins Creeds that he does have a son to soemone.

By the way Rosa is a thief, not an Assassin. She is my vote as to who bares his child. While it may seem like her advances are sometimes shaken off, he also flirts quite a bit with her.

By the way Rosa is a thief, not an Assassin.

UchihaKarasu
12-26-2009, 10:42 PM
You know, while we're all arguing about who Ezio is better paired with, you might as well throw Amelia in http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

RachelG
12-26-2009, 11:19 PM
THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION

SPOILERS!!! FOR DLC CONTENT AND BOOK

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">In Assassin's Creed Renaissance, Christina was married to another man. A few years later, during the bonfires of the vanities ( or other segment of the upcoming DLC) Her home was raided and she was KILLED.</span>

Due to those facts, I highly Doubt Christina has a child with Ezio.

the amolang
12-27-2009, 01:04 AM
ummm... I'm not 100% sure about this but if you look at the database entry for Ezio it seems like he was a real person.

I took it to mean that he was real, as thats what they make it sound like and it would be annoying if they made up the stuff in that entry whereas other entries are all historically accurate. It says that after he turned seventeen he wasn't recorded anywhere anymore, it was as if he never existed. But it has some info before that as well.

Plus it has info on his mother as well that seems real too. Such as her being well known among modern day historians because she kept a journal and wrote letters that were very detailed and have helped historians picture live back then. But then it says she suddenly stopped, as if something happened. (SPOILER!!! - I guess that would be when she went silent, like after the death of her husband and sons)

It also says that Monteriggioni was ruled by the Auditore family, so they must have been a real family, as it is a real city/town (whatever you want to call it...)

but they might have tricked us.... as evil as Ubisoft are http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

oh and btw, I think Rosa is the one to extend the family line to Desmond, not Christina.

assassinfab
12-27-2009, 08:03 AM
in the dlc we could see. Also have you forgotten the scene when Ezio is leaving Forli and he states that he liked Caterina Sforza even after Leo explains that she is rich.

Jeffrem
12-27-2009, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by amolang:
It says that after he turned seventeen he wasn't recorded anywhere anymore, it was as if he never existed.
You do know he became an Assassins at the age of 17 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif And thats why they say there hasnt been any recorded data on him.

OT: Still hope to see some DLC which includes some lovemaking to Rosa really.. Not the actual love..... Ow you know what i mean right!

the amolang
12-27-2009, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Jeffreynl1988:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by amolang:
It says that after he turned seventeen he wasn't recorded anywhere anymore, it was as if he never existed.
You do know he became an Assassins at the age of 17 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif And thats why they say there hasnt been any recorded data on him.

OT: Still hope to see some DLC which includes some lovemaking to Rosa really.. Not the actual love..... Ow you know what i mean right! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

of course I know... I was just trying to remember what is known about the real Ezio, or at least the devs made to seem real.

@assassinfab, in a way I would like if they did do something more with Caterina (romantically), it would bring some more laughs to me, or what would be even better would be if Rosa goes with Ezio to Forli and the two women clash as they "fight" over Ezio. that would be awesomely funny http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

itsamea-mario
12-28-2009, 02:10 AM
I say rosa because i think it is unlikely he had children with another noble, because the lineage ends not bieng of noble bood, desmond isnt and upper class person.

P459
12-28-2009, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
I say rosa because i think it is unlikely he had children with another noble, because the lineage ends not bieng of noble bood, desmond isnt and upper class person.

You know, Ezio was never a real noble.
And i would not exspect that he would be upper class after he becomes an Assassin.

CannedBullets
12-28-2009, 04:10 PM
Rosa and Christina will fight in the streets of Monteriggioni and Rosa will win because of her street fighting skills.

BAMB0
12-28-2009, 05:06 PM
This is probably the worst place to bring this up, but someone had mentioned it lol.

We don't kill the pope AT ALL. Clearly people don't pay attention at all. You first "kill him" when you first get there but then he reveals the 2nd piece of eden. You fight him again later in the tomb and CHOKE him out. Do you kill him? no. Ezio clearly states he wouldn't because it wouldn't bring back his family. After the fight before you go into the tomb the pope is still on the floor awake and alive.

Anyways, I'm all for Rosa. As well for any one who is interested in knowing what happens in the book. Christina DOES reject him. They meet multiple times after their initial meeting but after Ezio goes missing for a few years Christina is then wed to some other noble guy. But still loves Ezio when they meet again after shes married. However, her husband runs into some trouble and Ezio helps him out, he asks if he loves Christina and says yes. Ezio truly believes that he loves her and sees it best to leave her with him since it would be better for both.

Ezio and Christina meet again when she moves to Venice. This right before the carnavale memory sequence. She rejects him in this meeting because she is angry at Ezio for leaving her. Ezio explains that her husband truely loved her and it was for the best. Christina cast that aside and said that she loved him, Ezio, but felt betrayed and didn't want to see him again.

Of course - to the best of my memory - the book isn't canon to Ubisoft's actual AC story. But it does do its job as a nice filler lol.

Miss_Auditore
01-02-2010, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by wwfls1:

Actually that seen when LEANORDO arrives it seems to me that Ezios kinda mad that he came outta no where while he was having a momment but thats just me

Also, we see Ezio flirt with Rosa as well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif I love the chemistry between Ezio and Rosa, and Ezio definately flirted with Rosa as well. I just wish we could have seen more of them actually together, in a relationship.

agentofwraith
01-02-2010, 06:12 PM
Rosa. When they were sitting on the bench, you could see chemistry in their eyes. Kudos to Ubi for the storyline.

Lordikris
01-02-2010, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by BAMB0:
This is probably the worst place to bring this up, but someone had mentioned it lol.

We don't kill the pope AT ALL. Clearly people don't pay attention at all. You first "kill him" when you first get there but then he reveals the 2nd piece of eden. You fight him again later in the tomb and CHOKE him out.
psh I bet you're talking about my post with the white writing... read carefully lol. Since were talking about Borgia, what if Ezio had a kid with him? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

mantledarcanum
01-03-2010, 12:32 AM
I am all for Rosa. Aside from the book, you don't hear much about Christina. Besides, if she dies in sequence 13, why didn't Ezio say anything when Leonardo returned? Besides, the assassins have always gone for children with strong women. One would need to have had one to cope with the lifestyles they led. Look at Maria in AC1, she put her life on the line to help Robert. Look at Maria in AC Lineage. She stood her ground when the guards came for Giovanni. Rosa would be much better suited for that life than the dainty Christina.

Anyways, I've got the book on order. If you guys would like, I'll type out excepts and their page numbers to settle this dispute once it comes in.

silver_015
01-03-2010, 12:59 AM
i think rosa cause shes fine with ezio being an outlaw and stuff.
ps. btw shes very hot :P

Hero11N7
01-03-2010, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by mikini:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tony6593:

It's well before the middle of the book I am sure, it's not like it's major. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

not for you but i would have liked to be able to find out myself and to see how far they expanded on Ezio and Rosas relationship was one the main reesons i was going to get it

Hero11N7
01-03-2010, 10:26 AM
no one gonna say anything

Tantalus227
01-03-2010, 12:49 PM
Is there anything to say?

Anyway, back on topic, for me it's Rosa, firstly because she makes me laugh and secondly because I would http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

mantledarcanum
01-11-2010, 01:54 PM
I just got the book in today and have had a chance to skim it.

Christina rejects Ezio (pg 326, 327, 328) and does die during the Bonfires (pg 460/461), not leaving her husband's side.

From the looks of it, Rosa is in a perpetual flirting cycle with Ezio, even getting some nice juicy kisses out of it all (pg 300), but I haven't seen anything where they have kids (unless someone else can point out a page this happens on) together.

As for Caterina and her amusing anecdote involving her genitals, she flashes Lodovico and Checco for taking her kids, yelling she could always make more. (pg 410)

All in all... it's a nicely written book and is already a lot more in-depth than the game could cover.

And I'm still all for Rosa. She's the only one who can match Ezio par for par.

Fayt912
01-11-2010, 07:27 PM
I think Rosa because she too is the assasins and there a book? cool

TwinIltani
01-11-2010, 11:25 PM
Christina is, obviously, out of the picture. However, even if she was a viable candidate, I'd still go with Rosa.

She's *****y, street smart, witty and a challenge to Ezio - she's bound to keep him interested a bit more than a fancy pants, upper class 15th century equivalent of Paris Hilton.

I jest, I jest.

I simply like Rosa more, 's all. Besides, it would take a strong and determined woman to raise Ezio's...er...hell spawn. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

TheAssassin1480
07-21-2011, 03:33 PM
I personally think that if Cristina didnt end up the way she did, that she was gonna be the one that would be with Ezio. Although i played brotherhood first so i didnt know about Rosa until i got AC:2. When i saw Rosa i was sure that they would end up together but after the scene of Ezios birthday, the game said nothing of her again, almost ad if they just forgot about eachother.

blazefp
07-22-2011, 02:24 PM
what? Is obviously Sorto that will have a son from Ezio. And Cristina is dead, how could be her? I voted for Rosa anyway because of the physical status of Cristina --'
I don't think Ezio would like to make out with a bunch of bones

TheAssassin1480
07-22-2011, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by blazefp:
what? Is obviously Sorto that will have a son from Ezio. And Cristina is dead, how could be her? I voted for Rosa anyway because of the physical status of Cristina --'
I don't think Ezio would like to make out with a bunch of bones

noo i didnt mean he like did it with her dead body or anything! lol i meant that maybe she got pregnant after there little "get together" in the beginnig of AC:2. like maybe she had the baby and didnt tell him or something.

Kramerisgamer
07-23-2011, 02:14 PM
Maybe all of them got knocked up.

HOOAH121
08-08-2011, 08:45 PM
Actually, Ezio Auditore Da Firenze was an actual person. In real records, he dropped out o
f history at, like, 15. But yes he was real. Oh, and Rodrigo Borgia was killed 1503. Ezio decides not to kill him in 1499. This game is fictious but they are all real people.

LightRey
08-08-2011, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by HOOAH121:
Actually, Ezio Auditore Da Firenze was an actual person. In real records, he dropped out o
f history at, like, 15. But yes he was real. Oh, and Rodrigo Borgia was killed 1503. Ezio decides not to kill him in 1499. This game is fictious but they are all real people.
I've never heard any confirmation of this. I know the game states that Maria existed and that she had a diary that's supposedly on display in the Uffizi, but I've never heard anyone actually state they went there and saw the diary, nor can I find anything on the internet that confirms that it's there.

Subject_4
08-09-2011, 06:58 PM
I do not think all of the notes in the database within the game can be taken as actual "reality".

Subject 4

worsecuve
08-09-2011, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Impulsez:
Ok very simple, who do you think Ezio should of / Will (cause missing sequances)get with to have the next ancestor of Desmond.. This was definaetly coming... too many fights about it in the topic Ezio's child or soemthign.
Christina is dead everyone.

Mutley_Rulz
08-10-2011, 08:33 AM
Has to be Rosa or a new love interest, since Cristina dies even before the Brotherhood events.

If it was Cristina, we wouldn't see any later memories since the genetic information is passed on and all memories after that can't be recorded to the child, unless another child is conceived and they are the descendant.

lilzombietoy
09-02-2011, 06:16 AM
i prefer Rosa. just because.

anyway, i always thought that Ezio truly loved Cristina, but was with Rosa. in the Cristina memories Ezio speaks to Cristina with more emotion, like to an actual lover, than with Rosa (or from what i can remember - my AC2 gameplay was soooo long ago). i don't think i ever heard during AC2 Ezio call Rosa "my love" or whatever like he did to Cristina in ACB. I interpret Rosa to be a fling that progressively grew into an actual relationship, and that although Ezio liked her, he truly loved Cristina.

does that make sense? i don't know; i'm internet surfing at 12am http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

LightRey
09-02-2011, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by lilzombietoy:
i prefer Rosa. just because.

anyway, i always thought that Ezio truly loved Cristina, but was with Rosa. in the Cristina memories Ezio speaks to Cristina with more emotion, like to an actual lover, than with Rosa (or from what i can remember - my AC2 gameplay was soooo long ago). i don't think i ever heard during AC2 Ezio call Rosa "my love" or whatever like he did to Cristina in ACB. I interpret Rosa to be a fling that progressively grew into an actual relationship, and that although Ezio liked her, he truly loved Cristina.

does that make sense? i don't know; i'm internet surfing at 12am http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
You make sense. Ezio only flirted with Rosa. There might have been more going on, but they never showed anything in the game if there was.

lilzombietoy
09-02-2011, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Kramerisgamer:
Maybe all of them got knocked up.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif
hahaa, most likely http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

LH 517704 46137
09-03-2011, 04:20 AM
*SOPILERS AHEAD*

It has been revealed that in Revelations a woman named Sofia Sorto will be the one Ezio ends up with. She is based on the painting by Abrecht Durer "Portrait of a Young Venetian Woman"