PDA

View Full Version : chase scene

dolly2011
07-03-2011, 10:50 AM
i have to chase a pickpocket with a blue arrow over his head....he runs all over florence but i'm not able to catch him...what do i do? because he just keeps running and i just keep chasing him until i'm caught and the game ends because i can't keep up with him any more

dolly2011
07-03-2011, 10:50 AM
i have to chase a pickpocket with a blue arrow over his head....he runs all over florence but i'm not able to catch him...what do i do? because he just keeps running and i just keep chasing him until i'm caught and the game ends because i can't keep up with him any more

EmmaBemma
07-03-2011, 12:26 PM
Not really much help to give other than keep trying. Avoid crowds as they slow you down. Don't try to follow the exact path of the pickpocket but take alternative routes alongside him - the AI is not that great, they tend to take very impractical paths. Follow the little free-running paths (starting with the boxes with white sheets on them next to buildings). You can jump down and grab someone from a height (usually you will need to have them selected first).

dolly2011
07-03-2011, 01:00 PM
thanks for your help...every time i catch him the scene starts again so i guess i'll just keep trying...all i can do

Jaxx47
07-08-2011, 08:20 AM
If your killing the guy that might be the problem. Try using "Tackle". If your not sure what tackle is start free running and press(O or B or Shift) around a citizen. If you still dont know what I mean then look at the ingame user manual

dolly2011
07-08-2011, 09:16 AM
thank you....that was the exact problem...i had to tackle the guy so i've since gotten past it...thanks again for your reply