PDA

View Full Version : I ask for nothing, Mr. Maddox...

Boyington6
03-20-2006, 12:32 PM
...except that you accept my profound gratitude for the fantastic work you and your team have done in creating your series of premium sims. As a youngster, I never would have dreamed all of this would have been possible. I have no requests as I have been left fulfilled, wanting nothing http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

You have a lifelong fan here, and a future customer for all upcoming 1C: Maddox product you release.

<b>Thank you Oleg!</b>

Boyington6
03-20-2006, 12:32 PM
...except that you accept my profound gratitude for the fantastic work you and your team have done in creating your series of premium sims. As a youngster, I never would have dreamed all of this would have been possible. I have no requests as I have been left fulfilled, wanting nothing http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

You have a lifelong fan here, and a future customer for all upcoming 1C: Maddox product you release.

&lt;b&gt;Thank you Oleg!&lt;/b&gt;

mazexx
03-20-2006, 03:06 PM
I fully agree!

Think of the early 21:st century when the flight sims where dying. Darkness was starting to fill our minds when suddenly light appeared at the end of the tunnel with the emergence of the IL2 demo. Sure, the screenshots had looked good but we had a creeping feeling of beeing cheated by good looks before. I had a tear in my eye when I first took off in that demo 109 and the dark clouds disappeared...

I just gets better and we now have an astonishing number of beautifully crafted aircrafts. Just bring on the addons for us to buy - to give you time to finish BoB in a way that will blow our minds away again, and clear the new darkness creeping upon us in the form of console "flight simulators" lately.

/Mazex

TSmoke
03-21-2006, 07:20 PM
Ditto!

papotex
03-21-2006, 08:28 PM
we will soon be flying a WW1 flight sim with olegs and crew game engine, wich addons are gona be coming.

cant wait to dog fight on that one