PDA

View Full Version : Still have not got my "Drachen Armor Code" from amazon.

Quickquesti83
11-20-2010, 08:37 AM
Preorded assassin's creed brother hood from amazon because of the promotional item it came with, the drachen armor. Bad part is I still haven't got the code.

Emailed amazon and they still haven't replied back yet from over 12 hours ago (customer service says it takes this long). Is anyone having the same problems?

Have no where else to turn, and need help with this issue. What should I do next? Amazon isn't really helpful on this..

Quickquesti83
11-20-2010, 08:37 AM
Preorded assassin's creed brother hood from amazon because of the promotional item it came with, the drachen armor. Bad part is I still haven't got the code.

Emailed amazon and they still haven't replied back yet from over 12 hours ago (customer service says it takes this long). Is anyone having the same problems?

Have no where else to turn, and need help with this issue. What should I do next? Amazon isn't really helpful on this..

TheXenon
11-20-2010, 08:42 AM
Never order from them again is the only advice I can give you. Sorry.

DriftSpace
11-20-2010, 08:57 AM
Remember that, according to Ubisoft's website, you were supposed to receive TWO things for pre-ordering from Amazon.com. The following was pasted directly from the official Assassin's Creed website pre-order page:

Amazon:

- Ezioís Helmschmied Drachen Armor
Fashioned by the Helmschmied Armory in 1489, only a few sets were completed due to the weight of the metal. Very few men proved strong enough to wear it. The only way to test your strength is to pre-order today at Amazon.com.

- Assassinís Creed Lineage
Developed by Ubisoftís Hybride Technologies, the visual effects studio behind 300 and Sin City, Assassinís Creed: Lineage combines live action and computer generated imagery (CGI) to explore the events that shape the story of legendary master assassin, Ezio Auditore da Firenze .

- Pre-order today to receive the exclusive Helmschmied Drachen Armor and your digital download of the entire Assassinís Creed Lineage short film series.

REMEMBER TO ASK FOR YOUR FREE MOVIE!

(I already got my armor code, but did not receive my Lineage download.)

Quickquesti83
11-20-2010, 02:01 PM
Well, it has been over 24 hours from emailing amazon. If anyone is reading this that is having the same issue, it looks like we're not getting the code it seems.

Black_Widow9
11-20-2010, 04:08 PM
Do they have a number you can call? Maybe they don't have Support on the weekend?

LadyGahan2010
11-20-2010, 06:50 PM
I got my code for the armor almost 2 days after I got the game. By then it was already useless. Sorry, amazon, but when I order release day game, I play immediately. I was really ****ed, and still am. No link to Lineage vid, still, it's seriously annoying. I will never ever make any deals with amazon again, after maybe 6-7 years of being highly satisfied by their service. I would advise you to keep pestering them through customer service, and never again do business with them.
2 weeks ago I was in dispute with them too. I ordered another release day item, got it the next day. It took me whole week of correspondence but I did get my shipping and handling postage.

DriftSpace
11-20-2010, 07:38 PM
Is anyone, or does anyone know, a lawyer? This is class-action material; we didn't get what was advertised.

DivisonJay
11-21-2010, 01:03 AM
I pre-ordered the standard verison of the game for the 360 but canceled it because of the price drop on the collectors edition.
It seems like amazon sent me two drachen armor codes,most likely a mistake. Both codes were different and the one I used work.I'm not completely sure if the other code works but
I would be more than happy to give it to you.
Just send me PM with your e-mail address and its yours dude.

DriftSpace
11-21-2010, 10:04 AM
Amazon.com said (upon their reply to me) the Lineage download was not part of what they advertised, but Ubisoft advertised it on their site as part of the Amazon.com pre-order; that's why I ordered on Amazon.

So... it seems like this is a problem Ubisoft needs to fix.

Mr_Shade
11-21-2010, 10:24 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DriftSpace:
Amazon.com said (upon their reply to me) the Lineage download was not part of what they advertised, but Ubisoft advertised it on their site as part of the Amazon.com pre-order; that's why I ordered on Amazon.

So... it seems like this is a problem Ubisoft needs to fix. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I suggest you contact Ubisoft support for your region, so they can investigate the problem.

You can use the weblink in my signature, and it will direct you to US support.

Quickquesti83
11-21-2010, 12:47 PM
Good news, I got a helpful customer service person in amazon via email and he helped me get a code for the drachen armor. Looks like I just needed to ask around.

But thank you DivisonJay for offering. Keep the code and give it to a friend in the future if he gets AC: Brotherhood http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

DriftSpace
11-21-2010, 01:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DriftSpace:

So... it seems like this is a problem Ubisoft needs to fix. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I suggest you contact Ubisoft support for your region, so they can investigate the problem.

You can use the weblink in my signature, and it will direct you to US support. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, Shade. I actually did that last week; so much for the 24-hour response time. I guess it is the weekend, but still; Amazon got back to me already, and I wrote them at the same time.

DriftSpace
11-22-2010, 08:35 AM
Check this out:
http://assassinscreed.us.ubi.c...hood/news/11443.html (http://assassinscreed.us.ubi.com/brotherhood/news/11443.html)

Scroll to the Amazon.com section and you'll all see what I'm talking about; us Amazon customers are missing a pre-order item, and seemingly both Amazon & Ubisoft have denied responsibility.

Yoshack Fyre84
11-22-2010, 11:54 AM
I was upset with the Drachen Armour, because it is an OUTFIT, not armour at all.

Had I known it was just an outfit and not armour I would have pre-ordered from Gamestop and got the Harlequin.

ShadowRatchet6
11-27-2010, 07:13 AM
Hi can I get the extra code, because it seems as if no one else here wants to claim it. Thanks.

Danmistry12
12-29-2010, 06:09 PM
Hey DivisionJay i preordered the game as welll and amazon completely cancelled my order for AC Brotherhood. safe to say that I AM ****ED. i could really use that code of urs tho. it would be much appreciated if u could give it to me. if not i dont mind. i ended up buying the game the day after it came out. i just really wanna get everything in this game, just like i did for AC2.