PDA

View Full Version : After Animus secrets anyone?(!!MAJOR SPOILER!!)

krjett
11-16-2007, 06:13 PM
So I've played through the whole game and all the wierd stuff is now all over the floor, I've been given a code to get into the conferance room but theres nothing in there except the computer with a password I don't know same as the one in the main room... anyone figured some of these secrets out? BTW I loved this game I don't understand how some people can get so hyped...

krjett
11-16-2007, 06:13 PM
So I've played through the whole game and all the wierd stuff is now all over the floor, I've been given a code to get into the conferance room but theres nothing in there except the computer with a password I don't know same as the one in the main room... anyone figured some of these secrets out? BTW I loved this game I don't understand how some people can get so hyped...

Sammy1231988
11-16-2007, 06:33 PM
Hey, i just beat it too. and i have no idea what the symbols and messages on the floor and walls are. did you check by luci's computer? there was something i picked up there, you can also log on to her computer and read her email. but i didnt get anything crucial out of it. i didnt know about the conference room. im gonna go check that now. i can currently also attempt to get on the older guy's computer but i dont yet have the password. im fairly certain you may need the additional memories and what not to understand this part fully.

Sevryn08
11-16-2007, 07:07 PM
to get on vidic's computer you hafta pickpocket him in between the memory blocks, but his computer doesnt have much either.

Sammy1231988
11-16-2007, 07:18 PM
really? whats the old guy's stuff say?

the most important message i read on lucy's computer was the spam she had deleted, i am annoyed somewhat wHen letTers are capitalized in the middle of words and i consequently wrote them out. it spells: BE THERE SOON or something like that, i assume it was contact from the other assassins and she goes on to have a meaningless exchange with them.

has anyone unlocked the additional ribonucleic memory yet? does it have anything interesting on it? my dna strands are lookin a bit hole'y

Zain0
11-16-2007, 07:46 PM
lol I found it funny about the ***** enlargement email that Lucy got and how Vidic has good grammar when he's talking but when he's writing emails he write stuff like "U" and "@" and "pls" rofl

spf001
11-16-2007, 07:49 PM
wait how do you pickpocket vidic??

dirtybird21
11-16-2007, 07:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by spf001:
wait how do you pickpocket vidic?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
One time (forgot when) He wakes you up, Acts angry and walks over 2 the window... Just walk up 2 him and press any button.

spf001
11-16-2007, 08:02 PM
oh alright so its prolly in the middle cause he gets pretty angry there...didnt even think of doing it when i was playing...thanks

Sevryn08
11-16-2007, 08:04 PM
on a side note, has anyone noticed..... wait a sec.....

***MAJOR*SPOILERS***

When you can do eagle vision in modern time, there are parts of english you can see like, "Quetzacotl's hunger" and stuff. What does this mean? Or, what about when you finish off Al Mualim, he says, "The student beat the teacher?!?" and Altair replys in a different language, and Al Mualim is stunned. What did Altair say to him?

spf001
11-16-2007, 08:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">there are parts of english you can see like, "Quetzacotl's hunger" and stuff. What does this mean? Or, what about when you finish off </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yea i noticed this too but i have no idea what it means because no habla foriegn language

Zain0
11-16-2007, 08:08 PM
For 400 years no one has dared to find Quetzacotl's gold, until today. Bret Conrad, ex Special Forces Commander (and all round great guy) is bored. He's been looking for a death defying mission that he can get his teeth into and this time the odds are really stacked against him. Gold is the passion ..... death is the probability

I googled "Quetzacotl's hunger" xD

Sevryn08
11-16-2007, 08:11 PM
I'm not near my xbox now, but there is a lot of other english parts on the walls also, but it could just be trying to show off a sequel.... when you first look at the wall in the bedroom with eagle vision, desmond talks about it being blood of the subject before him...

Pinjani10
11-16-2007, 08:13 PM
Ok I beat the game and got to the part where you get out of the Aniums the last time. Eagle vision flashes for a few seconds and goes away what do I do now!? Am I just stuck in this room?

Sevryn08
11-16-2007, 08:14 PM
no ur not stuck, you can now use eagle vision in modern time, just press y, or triangle, or whatever

spf001
11-16-2007, 08:16 PM
explore the room and look at all the different things in the different languages. there also is focus on the number 13 (traditionally unlucky)but other than that i just heard that you can pickpocket vidic and get onto his comp..so imma have to try that some time...

Sammy1231988
11-17-2007, 12:23 AM
quetzequatl...or whatever is the mayan sun god...i think, and they would preform sacrifices to appease his "hunger" there is also nazca line figures on the floor in addition to that barcode number, ...2012 i think thats the year the story is set in for desmond, and the passcode your given, is the same date as the philidelphia experiment. no joke! i think all this stuff is for future games though, cuz i just read somewhere that this game is a trilogy.

and there is a computer in the conference room, anyone who has stolen vidic's password tried that yet?

Altair0007
11-17-2007, 10:08 AM
Read http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=175552&site=xbw