PDA

View Full Version : is hot seat playable now?

MillionVoices
12-20-2011, 10:25 PM
hi,

as i dont get an (official) answer, i hope that there's sb out there playin hot seat with 2 or more human players...

1) did they solve the "attacked by AI bug"?
(when playin with 2 or more human players: if the human player who was attacked by an AI was not the last human player before the respective AI's turn then the battle cant be fought manually.)

2) did they solve the "creature growth boni bug"?
(all creature growth boni except for fortification boni dont work in hot seat.)

as long as these are not fixxed, hot seat is useless, imo... so i hope there is sb who knows about those things^^

broui
12-20-2011, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by MillionVoices:
hi,

as i dont get an (official) answer, i hope that there's sb out there playin hot seat with 2 or more human players...

1) did they solve the "attacked by AI bug"?
(when playin with 2 or more human players: if the human player who was attacked by an AI was not the last human player before the respective AI's turn then the battle cant be fought manually.)

2) did they solve the "creature growth boni bug"?
(all creature growth boni except for fortification boni dont work in hot seat.)

as long as these are not fixxed, hot seat is useless, imo... so i hope there is sb who knows about those things^^

I'm not sure what you describe are universal bugs.

My wife, son and I play together all the time. Neither issue has occured for us. This isn't to say that what you describe isn't an issue, but to say that I'm noticing that some bugs are universal and some are not.

Negator777
12-21-2011, 01:55 AM
regrow was a huge problem on mp maps... im not sure if its fixed or not.