PDA

View Full Version : Finally hit by my own acoustic

Sgt_Starbuck
02-11-2006, 12:31 AM
After all this time I got hit in the aft by my own rorpedo. The DD passed me and I just happened to look at the torp screen as I got hit. Only 37% damage.

Sarge

Sgt_Starbuck
02-11-2006, 12:31 AM
After all this time I got hit in the aft by my own rorpedo. The DD passed me and I just happened to look at the torp screen as I got hit. Only 37% damage.

Sarge

Sadzior_PL
02-11-2006, 02:16 AM
try to swim on ally minefields, thats hardcore http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif I did that once and after 1-2 minutes i had to restart due to flooding :/

HW3
02-11-2006, 03:50 AM
Most of the real u-boats would dive after firing an acoustic torpedo to avoid that happening.

wessenhammer
02-11-2006, 08:28 AM
bow shot dive, stern shot go dead silent was the recommendation.

I just got the faulk but I have been hit by my own FatI, I forgot I fired 4 at a convoy and thought for some stupid reason all hit, and as I sat there just off the starboard side of the convoy, WHAMMY 72% damage and flooded and killed my radio operator and hydrophone guy.
That suxed because both had earned the German Gold cross.

AO1_AW_SW_USN
02-11-2006, 11:38 PM
Lack of situational awareness will kill you... or almost (as in this case).

wnt2rd
02-12-2006, 12:05 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AO1_AW_SW_USN:
Lack of situational awareness will kill you... or almost (as in this case). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OH SNAP!