PDA

View Full Version : 3 Beta codes?

SlimeDynamiteD
10-12-2010, 11:23 AM
I've received 3 Beta codes...
Yeah xD
1 from a pre-order (which I canceled) cancelation
1 from a pre-order (upgrade to Codex Edition)
1 from before 4th of oct. Which came in my mailbox real late.

Like wth? xD

SlimeDynamiteD
10-12-2010, 11:23 AM
I've received 3 Beta codes...
Yeah xD
1 from a pre-order (which I canceled) cancelation
1 from a pre-order (upgrade to Codex Edition)
1 from before 4th of oct. Which came in my mailbox real late.

Like wth? xD

magesupermaster
10-12-2010, 11:36 AM
Watch out of the beggers! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

OGCFB
10-12-2010, 11:38 AM
Could I have one if your not using it not for me for my friend who never received his code but i received mine and he very sad...

spyrash324
10-12-2010, 11:52 AM
im sorry to bug you but can i please have one I was very sad that i couldnt participate and i would like to have one

p.s.is it a european code or US code because i can work with either PM me the code if you let me have one

itsamea-mario
10-12-2010, 11:58 AM
you see, my drunken parents left me and my brother on the streets when we where very young, no food no money, my brother is a very ill child and i fear how he will cope over the winter that is coming, all we have is a pokey cardboard box, we must scrounge gutters for food, so if it's not too much trouble, may i have one of those codes, not for me you see. thank you sir so kind, so kind.

Stormpen
10-12-2010, 12:04 PM
^And yet you can afford a PS3?

SlimeDynamiteD will soon be the most popular person on these forums.

itsamea-mario
10-12-2010, 12:07 PM
yes, using parts i found around the street, over the space of 5 years i constructed a ps3 and an infinite power source.

GarethNelson
10-12-2010, 12:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
you see, my drunken parents left me and my brother on the streets when we where very young, no food no money, my brother is a very ill child and i fear how he will cope over the winter that is coming, all we have is a pokey cardboard box, we must scrounge gutters for food, so if it's not too much trouble, may i have one of those codes, not for me you see. thank you sir so kind, so kind. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I actually received a sob story in my inbox that might as well be this.

SlimeDynamiteD
10-12-2010, 12:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
you see, my drunken parents left me and my brother on the streets when we where very young, no food no money, my brother is a very ill child and i fear how he will cope over the winter that is coming, all we have is a pokey cardboard box, we must scrounge gutters for food, so if it's not too much trouble, may i have one of those codes, not for me you see. thank you sir so kind, so kind. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA XD

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> SlimeDynamiteD will soon be the most popular person on these forums. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If I'm not already

And to the ones that don't have a code:
Just pre-order it, you'll get a code send to your e-mail http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

magesupermaster
10-12-2010, 12:15 PM
Well, I myself have some spare codes..

SlimeDynamiteD
10-12-2010, 12:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:
Well, I myself have some spare codes.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, I'm still the most popular person on these forums.

Seje12
10-12-2010, 12:31 PM
i pre-order it but havent got it. I love the assassins creed games and cant wait for the game comes out and i looks at videos every day and im looking here to read about a lot to, so can i have one.

SlimeDynamiteD
10-12-2010, 12:32 PM
Where did you pre-order?

magesupermaster
10-12-2010, 12:36 PM
@seje12-You forgot to use a question mark...

Pavan_NL
10-12-2010, 01:16 PM
<STRIKE>Inb4</STRIKE>

In after free code plz plz plz

Seje12
10-12-2010, 01:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:
@seje12-You forgot to use a question mark... </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Good your telling me it would have been the end of the world if you didnt.

Seje12
10-12-2010, 01:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SlimeDynamiteD:
Where did you pre-order? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Sorry just did find out that there wasnt beta codes from there that i did pre-order the game.... But can i still have one? cant wait for the game there is so long time to the release.

Puppet627
10-12-2010, 11:01 PM
May I please have one?
Unlike some people..*cough* I didn't make an account just to beg..

davo1270
10-13-2010, 12:36 AM
you should sell them, five bucks a code, cuz technically u put at least 5 dollars down for the pre-order