PDA

View Full Version : stuck on 1 of the 9 men ur supposed to kill..help plz?

yearzero777
11-21-2007, 08:53 PM
in 1 of the 9 men ur supposed to kill, im stuck on one..the one in damascus that is the "richest man in the city". ive saved all the civilians and been to all the view points. and now all i have on my map is the vigilanties..it shows nothing about my objective or information about the guy..and all the guy in the burreau is to go talk to his type "the rich"..can anyone help?

yearzero777
11-21-2007, 08:53 PM
in 1 of the 9 men ur supposed to kill, im stuck on one..the one in damascus that is the "richest man in the city". ive saved all the civilians and been to all the view points. and now all i have on my map is the vigilanties..it shows nothing about my objective or information about the guy..and all the guy in the burreau is to go talk to his type "the rich"..can anyone help?

Expired_Exile
11-21-2007, 09:19 PM
Well, if you have completed 3 of the 6 side-missions, then your objective should clearly be on ur map. its supposed to take you to his mansion. You just walk right in basicly.

KbNaStY1331
11-21-2007, 09:29 PM
Yea you just need to get more information before you can get the assassination target just press "back" and see if there are any information spots, good luck

willflo69
12-01-2007, 03:36 PM
i am stuck on jaruselum. i have the same problem but i think the reason is when i turned off the game and turned it back on i didn't go to the bureau and talk to the dude. i went to all the towers and then went to the bureau, so this is a flaw where after you talk to the bureau leader there is nothing else you can do because you have already went to the towers. i think i have to start all over again because of the crappy save situation. not very happy about it.

cooldude6681
12-01-2007, 03:51 PM
I don't see why people are having this problem.
Just go to the bureau, talk to the guy, then go to whichever darkened (on the map) area of the city he tells you to, then climb some towers. Investigations and Save Citizen missions should start popping up.
Or do it the other way. Climb some towers (if you already know which area you're supposed to go to), do some missions, then go back to the bureau.