PDA

View Full Version : Can you give me a quick pointer on LuTs?

Captain_Jez
12-14-2005, 12:38 PM
Hi,

Can anyone give me a hand with these fish? Working out how to use FaTs was okay but I don't understand how to set LuTs up for attacking convoys etc. What does each control do?

Cheers,

CJ

Captain_Jez
12-14-2005, 12:38 PM
Hi,

Can anyone give me a hand with these fish? Working out how to use FaTs was okay but I don't understand how to set LuTs up for attacking convoys etc. What does each control do?

Cheers,

CJ

paulhager
12-14-2005, 01:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Captain_Jez:
Hi,

Cheers,

CJ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The controls are the same. The difference is that the FaT only allows you to pick 90-degress starboard or port. The LuT allows you to pick any angle. This means that, instead of having to come in at 90-degrees to the course to extract maximum benefit from the FaT, any angle works with the LuT.

Coolhand2005
12-14-2005, 04:26 PM
How do change from starboard to port for the turn on the FaT's...I can't change it even on manual settings...CH

paulhager
12-14-2005, 04:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coolhand2005:
How do change from starboard to port for the turn on the FaT's...I can't change it even on manual settings...CH </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When you select the FaT button, click on the dial - it will switch between port and startboard.