PDA

View Full Version : SPAWNING.....

the_iceman1975
02-01-2007, 10:09 AM
This is for Ubisoft. First I really love the Rainbow Six series, but now with Vegas the scenario is good, but MP terrorist hunt has wondered was is going on! For example in the Frontal City, 5 terrorist left to kill in realistic mode, I make a sweep in the basement of the church to make sure that it is clear. while coming up the stair my teammate see 3 of them out in front of the church while going up I get shot from behind. How, just tell me how, this possible? In the Street map same thing, when you start the map in the tunnel in front of you there left turn with a ladder at the end
on the right a box you can hide behind, the terr. is coming down the ladder by magical power one spawn behind you... THERE IS A WALL BEHIND ME HOW COULD IT BE!!!

In the coop mission I didn't get this problem I guess because they are always at the place in map. This is just 2 of all what has happen like that, I could go on and on. You do every single action or move to make sure you don't die and this kind of thing happen, it get frustrating after a while.

Oh! BTW how many time can you shoot a guy in the face before he dies? LOL
Anyway in general it a good game but frustrating at time!!

the_iceman1975
02-01-2007, 10:09 AM
This is for Ubisoft. First I really love the Rainbow Six series, but now with Vegas the scenario is good, but MP terrorist hunt has wondered was is going on! For example in the Frontal City, 5 terrorist left to kill in realistic mode, I make a sweep in the basement of the church to make sure that it is clear. while coming up the stair my teammate see 3 of them out in front of the church while going up I get shot from behind. How, just tell me how, this possible? In the Street map same thing, when you start the map in the tunnel in front of you there left turn with a ladder at the end
on the right a box you can hide behind, the terr. is coming down the ladder by magical power one spawn behind you... THERE IS A WALL BEHIND ME HOW COULD IT BE!!!

In the coop mission I didn't get this problem I guess because they are always at the place in map. This is just 2 of all what has happen like that, I could go on and on. You do every single action or move to make sure you don't die and this kind of thing happen, it get frustrating after a while.

Oh! BTW how many time can you shoot a guy in the face before he dies? LOL
Anyway in general it a good game but frustrating at time!!

rs_luck
02-01-2007, 10:55 AM
they have random spawns man chillout nuttin to do about it

CookSux
02-02-2007, 05:22 AM
Although there is a slight flaw to T-Hunt (very easy to exploit on single player), it's a bit flawed on MP. I'm assuming it's because the game can only load so many moving objects at one time that they programed the Terrorists to only spawn in certain rooms when you set off a trigger. This becomes a problem when multiple players set off multiple triggers in different areas, that the XBOX can't load all 20/30/40 Terrorists at once. I've had my game lag real bad on Streets when I've had around 14 T's die and pile up right outside the front door. Anyways, the spawns aren't so random, but when they occur might be but that's only if it's MP. You'll never have that problem single player only because the design doesn't really take MP into account very well.