PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Co-op Game Idea

McBobo17
07-09-2011, 03:58 PM
Hi most of you will look past this but if anyone cares to read on it would be much appreciated.

As most people who play assassins creed know that Ezios story is getting kinda old. I think that they should release a game where you become your own assassin.You would customize everything from their clothes and body fetures, weapons. When you start your journey you are saved by one of the master assassins from your other game. You would start with a simple hidden blade, then you would grow to other weapons.

The main goal of this game would to take back Europe. There would always be a power struggle between the two groups.

Where this game would flourish is the co-op game. It would be perfect for distractions and for chases. There would be millions of diffrent scenarios for one mission.

scenario:

If one groups target caught the assassins before the assassination then he/she would run. Then a one assassin may chase him while the other assassins jump him from the side and finish the kill.

Thanks for reading my idea....together we could get attention of ubisoft and hopefully get this made....from here lets build on this idea....thank you

McBobo17
07-09-2011, 03:58 PM
Hi most of you will look past this but if anyone cares to read on it would be much appreciated.

As most people who play assassins creed know that Ezios story is getting kinda old. I think that they should release a game where you become your own assassin.You would customize everything from their clothes and body fetures, weapons. When you start your journey you are saved by one of the master assassins from your other game. You would start with a simple hidden blade, then you would grow to other weapons.

The main goal of this game would to take back Europe. There would always be a power struggle between the two groups.

Where this game would flourish is the co-op game. It would be perfect for distractions and for chases. There would be millions of diffrent scenarios for one mission.

scenario:

If one groups target caught the assassins before the assassination then he/she would run. Then a one assassin may chase him while the other assassins jump him from the side and finish the kill.

Thanks for reading my idea....together we could get attention of ubisoft and hopefully get this made....from here lets build on this idea....thank you

shobhit7777777
07-09-2011, 04:14 PM
Although the OP is a ramped up version of ACB MP

AC coop seems like a good idea....only IF the game were made harder..I OWN (literally, since I bought all the ******* shops, banks and real estate) Rome as Ezio...imagine teaming up with another identically skilled human controlled character. My console would melt due to the number of corpses it would have to draw on screen.

Ramp up the difficulty and coop seems like a great idea

AssassinBlaze
07-09-2011, 04:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by McBobo17:

scenario:

Thanks for reading my idea....together we could get attention of ubisoft and hopefully get this made....from here lets build on this idea....thank you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good idea to make your own character online, but ubisoft will not make an entire game where you create your own character and play as he/she and I dont think I would want to play it if they did.

crash3
07-09-2011, 05:09 PM
I think there should be something kinda like the spec ops missions on MW2 where you can complete the missions on your own or play them together with friends or online

The AC equivalent of this would be you playing as recruits and you level up to move on to the next mission

Jexx21
07-09-2011, 05:19 PM
Sounds like an Assassin's Creed RPG in the style of The Elder Scrolls or Fallout.

SweetsMachineGun
07-09-2011, 06:19 PM
I'd like a co-op game that isn't online based. I have friends I want to play with in person.

kriegerdesgottes
07-09-2011, 06:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sharkbot:
I'd like a co-op game where that isn't online based. I have friends I want to play with in person. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This! I hate online MP.

SleezeRocker
07-09-2011, 07:59 PM
So you want to make Assassisn's Creed as an MMO (Mass Multiplayer Online)?

Seems interesting (not saying I don't like the idea) but I just doubt we'll see anything like that for this game.

I guess if we wanted to bypass the Laws of the Animus..we could create our own...present day character, sort of basic like:

Hairstyle, gender, ethnic background (possibly influence your type of ancestor) and preset voice (you know to keep the story told but choose how you'd like to sound) and then finally have your custom charcater (you) Access the animus (...yeah maybe pun intended).

Finally your Assassin will reflect based on how you created your present character (You) and then...start from that.

now I will say: I personally don't like Online-Only games but...IF it was Assassin's Creed and in a cosmic sort of sense if could play out right (story, gameplay, mechanics etc) then...possibly I can be persuaded.

Jexx21
07-09-2011, 08:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SleezeRocker:
So you want to make Assassisn's Creed as an MMO (Mass Multiplayer Online)?

Seems interesting (not saying I don't like the idea) but I just doubt we'll see anything like that for this game.

I guess if we wanted to bypass the Laws of the Animus..we could create our own...present day character, sort of basic like:

Hairstyle, gender, ethnic background (possibly influence your type of ancestor) and preset voice (you know to keep the story told but choose how you'd like to sound) and then finally have your custom charcater (you) Access the animus (...yeah maybe pun intended).

Finally your Assassin will reflect based on how you created your present character (You) and then...start from that.

now I will say: I personally don't like Online-Only games but...IF it was Assassin's Creed and in a cosmic sort of sense if could play out right (story, gameplay, mechanics etc) then...possibly I can be persuaded. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would only play it if there were no subscription fee, a la Guild Wars.

SleezeRocker
07-10-2011, 12:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
I would only play it if there were no subscription fee. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah yes that too lol

swiftkinfe
07-10-2011, 07:39 AM
Actually I wouldnt mind a co-op AC.

It doesnt have to be in the Animus.But then again it might seem a bit off.We have Assassins from all sorts of time periods. Pick a date and jump from there. We can custume make our Assassin if they were a simple apprentice during some sort of thing (Revolution?). And we could be just providing support to the Assassin that ends up finishing the job. I wouldnt mind it and a support role in the Assassin Templar war might actually work as a co-op game.

Co-op could work by simply one player playing out the memorys and just seeing the other Assassin( in Animus respects). No link up required just playing out the memorys and giving the excuse that they just teamed up a lot and it would make sense as apprentices.

DavisP92
07-11-2011, 09:05 AM
Co-op ideas:

Ubisoft said b4 that the reason they didn't have co-op was cuz they haven't found a way to justify it yet, here are two ways u can.

1. u can play was two brother assassin's in 2012 that go into the animus and relive their ancestor's lives who turn out to be brothers as well.

2. who ever said that we need to have the animus for co-op. we can just play as to assassin's in what ever time frame ubisofts wants to use. (egypt would be cool).

A coop story, not objective coop contracts is needed. you can choose an assassin with a skill and change their look, outfit, gender and all, until u get the assassin u want to start the story with.

If i pick the bow and arrow skilled assassin (and i WILL) the lock on system should be taken off, and you should have a small circle instead. so the gamer will have to calculate the distance the arrow will go and curve to hit their target. if i have 5 arrows on my back and use one i want to see 4 and if i have one i want to see 1 arrow. also if i shoot someone in the arm then they shouldn't die but not be able to use that arm. and if i shoot someone in the leg they should limp away. but most important for the skill if i shoot someone next to a wall or their foot then they should be stuck to the wall or floor (until they pull the arrow out) another level up for the archery skill should be shooting more then one arrow at time.

of course if i play with a friend and he or she uses the poison assassin we should be able to mix skills, so my friend puts poison on my arrow tip and i shoot the arrow at a guards arm, and he runs away to the guard camp. but the poisen was the beserk poisen so he goes crazy and kills all guards there.

All skills should work together (bombs, poison and archer. Bomb skilled assassins should only start with smoke, then upgrade to flash then explosive.

Poison skilled assassins should start with normal poison that takes a while to kill, then if the player wanted to have a sleeping type of poison(gives the gamer options),fast poison, and the final one would be silently poison a group of guards.

By working together u can fuse poison and bomb to get poison bombs, poison and arrows to get poison tipped arrows, and bombs and arrows to get flash, smoke, and explosive arrows.

you would also have to be able to upgrade other fighting skills. upgrade the sword and we can shoot the gun and fight like brotherhood, upgrade the dagger and the throwing knife, upgrade the hidden blade and u get two hidden blades and if u upgrade it again then u get a metal wire attached to the blade so now u can shoot the blade out and use it like a wip.
(i know i wrote a lot, but i hope ubisoft sees this and puts it in AC3.)

sassinscreed
07-12-2011, 05:46 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by McBobo17:

scenario:

Thanks for reading my idea....together we could get attention of ubisoft and hopefully get this made....from here lets build on this idea....thank you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that would be assassins creed mmorpg

Regan240
07-13-2011, 01:35 AM
I would love to see a co op game mode.
In my mind it doesn't seem like it would be that hard especially for revelations. My idea would be that there is a seperate mode where you can creat and customize your own assassin in one of Ezio's dens. You and your friend or friends could then free rome around Constantinople or do assassination mission like the ones Ezio sent his assassins on in brotherhood.

assassinpro2011
07-20-2011, 01:40 PM
Well this is MY idea i think they should make an
Assassin's Creed with a very different story like Alta´r and Ezio should meet and it should be a co-op came (Yea yea i know that Alta´r and Ezio lived like 300 years apart) im just saying and 1st player should pick threw a set/list of different assassin's here his 3 known assassin's you could be able to pick from there will be more but here are just 3 "Desmond Miles, Alta´r Ibn-La'Ahad, and Ezio audtore Da FIrenze and so many other assassins and depending on who you are you have ONE different ability exept Desmond Alta´r and Ezio they have Eagle vision and depending on who you are you will have different weapons and a different fighting style and different fighting list http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

xCr0wnedNorris
07-20-2011, 02:08 PM
Welcome to the Forums! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

brotherhood1313
07-28-2011, 05:55 PM
Well my idea is that after they finish or before they end the assassin's creed they <span class="ev_code_RED">SHOULD</span> make an assasin's creed where you can go to any city in all the assassin's creeds and be anyone and you can replay missions with a friend so its a solo or co-op game you can replay missions from 1-the last assassin creed and be anyone or just run around do what ever because i am writing a movie (fan made) about assassin's creed with ezio altair and desmond that has a little to do with assassin's creed other games

Animuses
07-28-2011, 07:21 PM
Wait for Assassin's Creed RPG after the main series is done.

acjake
07-28-2011, 10:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Animuses:
Wait for Assassin's Creed RPG after the main series is done. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That would be pretty cool. An open-world AC:RPG.