PDA

View Full Version : Watch WWII fighters and bombers instruction movies here!



DIRTY-MAC
11-14-2005, 06:06 PM
Its probably not new, but for me it was
enjoy:
http://www.zenoswarbirdvideos.com/main.html

DIRTY-MAC
11-14-2005, 06:06 PM
Its probably not new, but for me it was
enjoy:
http://www.zenoswarbirdvideos.com/main.html

polak5
11-14-2005, 06:13 PM
Ive seen this before i have it in my favorites. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif...wish the vids were more high res dough

Feathered_IV
11-15-2005, 05:38 AM
I notice that the viewer has the option of buying the flickson DVD. I wonder if the quality is as bad or if it is just meant as an inducement to buy the better quality discs.

zeno303
11-16-2005, 10:36 AM
Not surprisingly, I have heard that observation before. Sorry, there is no free lunch http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Highband, high rez streaming video is prohibatively expensive to distribute. That's why you normally mostly see "broadband" video used on line on a pay per view (mostly porn) or corporate product promo basis. Broadband uses exponentially more bandwidth, which = $$$.

Low bandwidth (56K) video like I use on most clips is much more affordable, but of course there is some trade off in picture size & frame rate. Still, low bandwidth quality has improved several hundred percent over the last ten years. I try and provide a high bandwidth clip every month too, but if I put all my stuff on the web site in broadband, I'd be bankrupt inside of a week. And netheads might not realize it, but a substantial majority of web surfers still use plain old dial up, so they can't watch broadband.

For the first 6 years I had the site, I did not sell any videos at all, but it was getting to the point where I could no longer afford to maintain, let alone expand the site out of my own pocket. That's when I hit on the idea of selling the DVDs. Now, they support the site and provide people who want to see the videos in high rez a way to do so at a (very) reasonable cost.

Less than 1% of visitors to the site buy anything, but they pay the way for the other 99%.

Cheers,

Zeno
http://www.zenoswarbirdvideos.com

SKULLS_Exec01
11-16-2005, 11:33 AM
I can highly recommend this site and its products (and no I don't get any kickbacks).
I watch the online stuff from time to time and I have even bought some DVD's and I was very happy with them and will buy more in the future.

Why they are great videos on DVD and I'm happy with them and you will have a hard time finding them anywhere else. You do have to understand that most are from old film footage and you should NOT expect something with THX sound and wide screen format. Keep that in mind and I think most will be happy with them...

GT182
11-16-2005, 02:24 PM
Zeno's Warbird Video Drive-In is a name you can trust..... top quality all the way. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Zeno's Drive-In - http://www.zenoswarbirdvideos.com

VF-17_DWolf
11-16-2005, 03:03 PM
I highly recommend Zeno's DVD's and other products. He stands by his "Replacement Video Offer" I had at least 10 video's that had the old paper label on them, and they wouldn't work in my DVD player. He asked for the name of all the video's that were not working and sent me all new replacements with the new burnt in label, in a few days.

They all work perfect now. And I also bought a few more at least 5 or 6. and will buy more when he get's some more new ones. And the price is very reasonable. A few of the video's even looked like they were re-mastered and cleaned up a bit. The rest are still in good shape considering they are from 60+ year old films.

As far as I know Hollywood is the only ones who could afford to remaster in THX and Surround sound...etc.

So go buy some of Zeno's DVD's you'll be glad you did.

VF-17_DWolf