PDA

View Full Version : AC:Revelations

jonhillert
07-02-2011, 02:13 PM
Can you guys take out the bards and vigilantes, cause they complicate the game (bards mess with you when your following them, vigilantes mess with your combat stuff). Add hundred more side quests like Templar lairs, courtesan/thief/mercenary missions, assassination contracts, and the lair of Romulus/assassin's lair things. Also more achievements cause that's just half the fun.

Any or all of these things would make the game the best ever. You guys rock keep up with the awesome games.

jonhillert
07-02-2011, 02:13 PM
Can you guys take out the bards and vigilantes, cause they complicate the game (bards mess with you when your following them, vigilantes mess with your combat stuff). Add hundred more side quests like Templar lairs, courtesan/thief/mercenary missions, assassination contracts, and the lair of Romulus/assassin's lair things. Also more achievements cause that's just half the fun.

Any or all of these things would make the game the best ever. You guys rock keep up with the awesome games.

iN3krO
07-02-2011, 03:09 PM
Vigilantes could be there but it would be better if u had to press a button to make them help you, i really don't like to fight with them but when i'm running away they are really usefull...

Also, all u ask is more useless things, i prefer they working in a better story/gameplay more than they making stupid side-missions ...

Stowdace
07-02-2011, 08:50 PM
I prefer having bards following me than beggers.

iN3krO
07-02-2011, 08:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stowdace:
I prefer having bards following me than beggers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bards were not really a good setting for Ac1 but Beggars could be in Ac2/B and i don't see why they were removed... they ****ed me off as they did to everyone here but they gave the game a bit more realism.

It would be nice if you could place Vigilantes in city's place already taken by you instead of having standart places for it... It would add a good strategy touch to the assassinations + escape (also the escape of Ac1 should be back so you would need to get to the hideout)