PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way. (spoilers possible)

Ru1986
12-01-2010, 07:21 AM
This may sound like a bit of a novice question from a guy whos played all two games inside out and is now in the process of playing Brotherhood with the same depth.

However is there a specific way in which we must do things in Brotherhood in single player
i.e. should i go round doing all side bits (were possible) then do the story after i complete each areas side bits or should i complete the story first and then go about all the side bits (by side bits i mean towers, renovations, side quests and anything else i may have missed off). The reason i ask is simply because i dont want too miss everything as i tend to play games in massive depth so if i miss anything i start from the begging again so if theres anyway to avoid that, that would be good.

Ru1986
12-01-2010, 07:21 AM
This may sound like a bit of a novice question from a guy whos played all two games inside out and is now in the process of playing Brotherhood with the same depth.

However is there a specific way in which we must do things in Brotherhood in single player
i.e. should i go round doing all side bits (were possible) then do the story after i complete each areas side bits or should i complete the story first and then go about all the side bits (by side bits i mean towers, renovations, side quests and anything else i may have missed off). The reason i ask is simply because i dont want too miss everything as i tend to play games in massive depth so if i miss anything i start from the begging again so if theres anyway to avoid that, that would be good.

obliviondoll
12-01-2010, 07:34 AM
Avoid selling any items until you're CERTAIN you won't need them for any shop quests.

Avoid using the tunnels until Machiavelli tells you to. (this is because it can glitch and make your save unplayable).

Avoid finishing all the Thieve's Guild quests until you've finished the shop quests as well, just in case - some items are harder to earn after this point.

To be a total completionist, you need to do collection quests in the non-animus sections before finishing story mode as well, that's the only thing you can't go back and play later.

Beyond that, everything can be done in any order once unlocked.

Ru1986
12-01-2010, 07:54 AM
Very helpful thankyou. One last little thing if i may When do nthe shop quests start i am at the point when i have to recuit Bartolomeo and co. to my cause. Once again thanks very much for any help you can offer.

extrememuffin
12-01-2010, 07:59 AM
to start a shop quest go to the island with your hide out and renovate the shops there then speak to the shop and scroll down to the shop quest option

obliviondoll
12-01-2010, 08:00 AM
When you see a shop icon which looks different from the normal one (but still recognisable) that shop has a quest (or quests).

There's one "quest shop" each for every shop type (banks not included). Only one quest each for the non-blacksmith shops, but the blacksmiths have a few quests. Each quest unlocks a new item for purchase.

You'll see them on the map when they're available.

Not spoiling it more than that.

Ru1986
12-01-2010, 08:07 AM
Thats more than enough info my friend thankyou lots.