PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed: Revelations - Release Date

Argontis
05-24-2011, 11:49 PM
I think that Ubisoft should release Assassins Creed: Revelations before Christmas and here is Why I think that:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI> One more month for testing and patching.

<LI> Higher Sale Rates - Since November has MW3 & GOW3 and since it is Christmas and people will buy out the game and Pre-Order it.

<LI> Christmas breaks mean more time gaming and more focus on the content and storyline.

[/list]

Sure it may mean a little more waiting but it would be better for both the customer and Ubisoft and would make better game quality since this is their biggest Assassins Creed Yet.

Argontis
05-24-2011, 11:49 PM
I think that Ubisoft should release Assassins Creed: Revelations before Christmas and here is Why I think that:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI> One more month for testing and patching.

<LI> Higher Sale Rates - Since November has MW3 & GOW3 and since it is Christmas and people will buy out the game and Pre-Order it.

<LI> Christmas breaks mean more time gaming and more focus on the content and storyline.

[/list]

Sure it may mean a little more waiting but it would be better for both the customer and Ubisoft and would make better game quality since this is their biggest Assassins Creed Yet.

lanep25
05-25-2011, 12:01 AM
It's already planned for November.

AntiChrist7
05-25-2011, 04:45 AM
you made an account, just to get a fail?

reini03
05-26-2011, 06:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AntiChrist7:
you made an account, just to get a fail? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Being on the internet doesn't mean you have to be impolite. It seems so sometimes, however...