PDA

View Full Version : Fun Match I Had Yesterday..

KHRYS_24
01-04-2011, 06:25 PM
So I had a match yesterday where all of us where using the hidden gun and just messing around the whole match. I don't who started it but everyone had a profile with the hidden gun in it. So we were at Mont St. Michel map. And everyone just messed around using hidden gun. Even when they were right in front of their target. It was pretty funny. Then we all had a rematch and play a serious game. That was an intense and fun match as well. I guess we all know that the people in the room can mess around and just use the hidden gun just for the sake of using it in the first match and also play a serious game the 2nd time around with nothing but stealth and hidden, incog, etc.. kills. this match showed me that those people i played with,(eventhough no one had a mic but we still figured out that for the first match, everyone was messing around and in the 2nd match, we had a serious game) can actually play serious if needed or just play and mess around and have fun with others. So i just wanted to share that cause i never encountered that type of playing when no one in the room has a mic but was stil able to play a 1st game with nothing but messing around and also having a 2nd game to actually show that we call all serious as well as have a fun match and also have a match where we can just mess around.

KHRYS_24
01-04-2011, 06:25 PM
So I had a match yesterday where all of us where using the hidden gun and just messing around the whole match. I don't who started it but everyone had a profile with the hidden gun in it. So we were at Mont St. Michel map. And everyone just messed around using hidden gun. Even when they were right in front of their target. It was pretty funny. Then we all had a rematch and play a serious game. That was an intense and fun match as well. I guess we all know that the people in the room can mess around and just use the hidden gun just for the sake of using it in the first match and also play a serious game the 2nd time around with nothing but stealth and hidden, incog, etc.. kills. this match showed me that those people i played with,(eventhough no one had a mic but we still figured out that for the first match, everyone was messing around and in the 2nd match, we had a serious game) can actually play serious if needed or just play and mess around and have fun with others. So i just wanted to share that cause i never encountered that type of playing when no one in the room has a mic but was stil able to play a 1st game with nothing but messing around and also having a 2nd game to actually show that we call all serious as well as have a fun match and also have a match where we can just mess around.

EQWashu
01-04-2011, 08:06 PM
you're right Khrys that sounded like an awesome match, wish I was in it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif I always wondered what it would be like if the match had everyone having gun in their sets. It sound like it was a Wanted match, right?

KHRYS_24
01-04-2011, 08:17 PM
Yea it was a Wanted match. All I play is wanted or advance wanted. I just like the fact of being the hunter and being hunted at the same time.

EQWashu
01-05-2011, 11:11 AM
yeah I'm with you there. I do better in manhunt but I enjoy wanted (at least until the roofer/runners start up) lol

SimDuff
01-05-2011, 11:17 AM
Sounds fun, I'm surprised you guys understood each other without mics! I'm so focused on winning all the time that I probably would've gone stealthy the first round anyway. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

But then again, depends on how OBVIOUS you guys were shooting everywhere and everyone ! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

KHRYS_24
01-05-2011, 01:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SimDuff:
Sounds fun, I'm surprised you guys understood each other without mics! I'm so focused on winning all the time that I probably would've gone stealthy the first round anyway. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

But then again, depends on how OBVIOUS you guys were shooting everywhere and everyone ! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats why I was so surprised too that everyone understood each other eventhough no one had a mic. When i play, i don't usually focus on winning. I'm usually playing just to have fun and if i win then thats good. But if i don't, its all good, no biggie. I start playing like with all multiplayer games seeing that if i play to serious and only play to win, then i get frustrated and it kind of ruins the game experience for me. So i adjusted to play for fun all the time and put have fun playing 1st and put everything else under that. Even if i don't win, its all good. As long as i had a fun match, for me, it doesn't matter if i win or lose.

luth411
01-05-2011, 01:22 PM
This sounds fun. I had a similar experience Monday morning. Does anyone know who the XxnamexX clan is on XBL? I was in it with ThreeKings, America (who would say "america" every time he killed me) and another clan mate.

The first match was very vocal, people were saying hilarious things and screwing around with one another, so I grabbed my mic. The next match, I announced that I was running with throwing knives, gun and silent hunt and going total monkey-mode (it was monteriggioni...I had no choice). I wondered if people were going to get ****y and leave, but quite the opposite. Most of the players equipped the same profile and we basically played a third person shooter for 10 minutes.

Whoever was playing the footpad and talking like Beavis the whole match...I literally spit coffee all over my one cat when you made that joke about going into your hole (the actual well in the ground in Forli). Every time I had you or you had me and we were close...you would just ramble nonsense in that voice.

I was very pleased to play with those people. If they are reading this now...thank you for an awesome morning.

To avoid hijacking the thread...let's bring it back on point...yes this game is a blast when you mess around. We need more 50s so people aren't so worried about points per game!

KHRYS_24
01-05-2011, 01:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mpagano411:
This sounds fun. I had a similar experience Monday morning. Does anyone know who the XxnamexX clan is on XBL? I was in it with ThreeKings, America (who would say "america" every time he killed me) and another clan mate.

The first match was very vocal, people were saying hilarious things and screwing around with one another, so I grabbed my mic. The next match, I announced that I was running with throwing knives, gun and silent hunt and going total monkey-mode (it was monteriggioni...I had no choice). I wondered if people were going to get ****y and leave, but quite the opposite. Most of the players equipped the same profile and we basically played a third person shooter for 10 minutes.

Whoever was playing the footpad and talking like Beavis the whole match...I literally spit coffee all over my one cat when you made that joke about going into your hole (the actual well in the ground in Forli). Every time I had you or you had me and we were close...you would just ramble nonsense in that voice.

I was very pleased to play with those people. If they are reading this now...thank you for an awesome morning.

To avoid hijacking the thread...let's bring it back on point...yes this game is a blast when you mess around. We need more 50s so people aren't so worried about points per game! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly, I noticed that too. When I happen to get matched up with all level 50's. The match don't seem to play as serious, like if I'm playing with lower levels. I guess its cause, we're (level 50's) are already at the max level so there's no need to play like you're going to level up again. So for me, I know some are too, am just playing to unlock the rest of the advance abilities.

tastemyfreedom
01-05-2011, 01:48 PM
Last night I was playing in a game where 6/8 of us were Level 50 players and all they did was run around. I don't think being a level 50 player means anything. It's just a number.

FearlessSpeach
01-05-2011, 03:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tastemyfreedom:
Last night I was playing in a game where 6/8 of us were Level 50 players and all they did was run around. I don't think being a level 50 player means anything. It's just a number. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HEY. It means I successfully got my 65,000 100 point gun kills. I worked super hard to get this good. Once, I even got over 2000 points. IN A SINGLE MATCH!!!!

EQWashu
01-05-2011, 07:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mpagano411:
This sounds fun. I had a similar experience Monday morning. Does anyone know who the XxnamexX clan is on XBL? I was in it with ThreeKings, America (who would say "america" every time he killed me) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

not hijacking but a side not -funny! I got one who complained he didn't get to be harlequin throughout the whole match...

BlacklightDemon
01-06-2011, 05:26 AM
Last night I (unexpectedly) bumped into some forum members in an aliiance match and we teamed up for manhunt etc and pretty much had a joke about for the rest of the day. lol http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Back on topic, I havent really seen a match that people just joke around in with no mic(s). The only messing about I've probably seen is when I entered a match and half the players were singing...lol

EQWashu
01-07-2011, 02:07 PM
Yeah I noticed some people singing too while in matches. It made two others really mad in one match because they wanted to hear each other to BOLO for pursuers.