PDA

View Full Version : Get your new Dgen.exe file version at SimHQ!!!

mortoma1958
09-11-2006, 11:38 AM
Now you can add the PE-2/3 to your ###planes.dat files and fly that plane in a Dgen career. That is if it's to your liking to do so. All you have to do is go to SimHQ and go to the IL2/FB/PF forum and they have a sticky thread on it. Then download it and replace your old version with this new one.
Then edit your ###planes.dat files in the DGEN folder so you can select PE-2/3s to start campaigns for them. Need more explaination on how to do that?? Just ask and I'll post the details.

mortoma1958
09-11-2006, 11:38 AM
Now you can add the PE-2/3 to your ###planes.dat files and fly that plane in a Dgen career. That is if it's to your liking to do so. All you have to do is go to SimHQ and go to the IL2/FB/PF forum and they have a sticky thread on it. Then download it and replace your old version with this new one.
Then edit your ###planes.dat files in the DGEN folder so you can select PE-2/3s to start campaigns for them. Need more explaination on how to do that?? Just ask and I'll post the details.

Endy1
09-11-2006, 02:03 PM
Thanks Mortoma,

One question, would the new exe file affect any ongoing campaings that were started previously.

Thanks in advance of your answer. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

mortoma1958
09-11-2006, 10:12 PM
No, it does not affect your present campaigns at all. Because the only time it is actually activated is for a few seconds when you hit "Apply" after you've just finished a mission.
It then simply generates the next mission and the replacement Dgen.exe will do that as well as the old one. Part of the execution of that "exe" program is to go to some of your files and folders to look at the state of your campaign and find out which map and on what date to generate the next mission, based on the last mission.

Endy1
09-12-2006, 12:32 PM
Good news alround then. I appreciate your reply.

Yet again, many thanks.

smokincrater
09-12-2006, 06:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mortoma1958:
Then edit your ###planes.dat files in the DGEN folder so you can select PE-2/3s to start campaigns for them. Need more explaination on how to do that?? Just ask and I'll post the details. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> How do you do That?

Fattyrat
09-13-2006, 12:45 PM
Same question here. How to do that??

mortoma1958
09-13-2006, 12:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fattyrat:
Same question here. How to do that?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I have the same thread in General discussion, I anwered the questions there on how to do what you ask. People asked first there so I answered there first.