PDA

View Full Version : Ever notice?

Just Krispy
02-02-2011, 12:47 PM
Since equipping the super awesome (no relation to Captain Awesome) elite gear on Miss Smuggles aka Sarah, her white cloak actually makes it hard to read the compass..it kind of all blends in..

Just Krispy
02-02-2011, 12:47 PM
Since equipping the super awesome (no relation to Captain Awesome) elite gear on Miss Smuggles aka Sarah, her white cloak actually makes it hard to read the compass..it kind of all blends in..

xCr0wnedNorris
02-02-2011, 12:51 PM
Can't say I have.

Rainie
02-02-2011, 12:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PMSKrispy:
Since equipping the super awesome (no relation to Captain Awesome) elite gear on Miss Smuggles aka Sarah, her white cloak actually makes it hard to read the compass..it kind of all blends in.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeeeeeees! As much as I like the white cloak it blends to easily with the compass for me so I keep her with the black cape

PkmnAssassin
02-02-2011, 12:54 PM
I think we can all agree that Miss Smuggles in the Elite White Suit has the best "behind"! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

KHRYS_24
02-02-2011, 12:56 PM
Doesn't really bother me as I use The Smuggler in 90% of my games, unless someone got to her first.Also, I just turn down the brightness a bit if it ever becomes a problem.

Deadly x Siren
02-02-2011, 12:59 PM
I noticed that! I ended up changing it to brown