PDA

View Full Version : Can replay Secondary missions :) :)

jimbo11235813
12-04-2009, 06:30 AM
Sorry if this has been pointed out, but I've only found this out recently.

If you go to the DNA section in the pause menu, you can replay Beat up missions, secondary assassinations, courier missions, and races, as well as any tombs or Templar Lairs you have already visited. Just click what type of mission you want to do in the secondary mission section, then the mission you want to play, then x for PS3 (don't know for Xbox) and then you're teleported to where the mission starts.

Unfortunately, this is not the case for the main missions, which is probably what everyone else wants to replay (especially the assassinations).

jimbo11235813
12-04-2009, 06:30 AM
Sorry if this has been pointed out, but I've only found this out recently.

If you go to the DNA section in the pause menu, you can replay Beat up missions, secondary assassinations, courier missions, and races, as well as any tombs or Templar Lairs you have already visited. Just click what type of mission you want to do in the secondary mission section, then the mission you want to play, then x for PS3 (don't know for Xbox) and then you're teleported to where the mission starts.

Unfortunately, this is not the case for the main missions, which is probably what everyone else wants to replay (especially the assassinations).

thekyle0
12-04-2009, 06:41 AM
Yeah, both facts have been pointed out in several threads. But the fact the secondary missions are replayable and story missions aren't has me really worried that they won't patch the game to adjust for this flaw. It tells that they were aware that players would want to replay missions, but delibrately chose not to extend this to story missions. Why would they do that? I can't see a reason that would be good enough for them to not go back on that decision.

jimbo11235813
12-04-2009, 07:27 AM
I knew about the fact about the story missions, but I haven't been reading those threads recently as I thought it would be a list of comments about how annoying this fact. I only heard about the secondary missions from a video about the Easter Egg.
I was personally excited about this as I enjoyed about replaying the tombs, I thought others might like to know.

Anyway, sorry I'd reposted this info. (didn't know how I would narrow it down in the search function.)

Wiltonsjs
12-04-2009, 07:37 AM
Is there some petition being organized to bop Ubisoft over the head to release a replay patch? If so, can you post the link to it? Thanks!

Wiltonsjs
12-04-2009, 07:39 AM
Never mind, I found it.

DiamondBlade_R
12-04-2009, 08:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thekyle0:
Yeah, both facts have been pointed out in several threads. But the fact the secondary missions are replayable and story missions aren't has me really worried that they won't patch the game to adjust for this flaw. It tells that they were aware that players would want to replay missions, but delibrately chose not to extend this to story missions. Why would they do that? I can't see a reason that would be good enough for them to not go back on that decision. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
My bet is that they're gonna patch this and make it possible to replay all missions as part of the future DLC. that way, costumers will have to buy that DLC even if they normally wouldn't mind passing it - they'll download it, and pay for it, soley for the option of replaying missions. I, for one, never pay for DLCs. the only chance I will buy it, is if they include an option to replay missions in it.

Konrad_Kurze
12-04-2009, 12:55 PM
Where are the Templar Lairs? I've completed the game and I can't them or enter the southern part of Florence. Any help would be appreciated.

jimbo11235813
12-04-2009, 01:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Konrad_Kurze:
Where are the Templar Lairs? I've completed the game and I can't them or enter the southern part of Florence. Any help would be appreciated. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No-one can enter the southern area of Florence, but the Templar Lairs are only on the Master Edition (2 Lairs), White edition (1 Lair) and black edition (All 3 Lairs). If you've got one of these editions, then its the symbol with the Templar cross. If not, then they may be available as DLC at some point.