PDA

View Full Version : ARGH BLOODY SPOILERS! =@

ace3001
02-06-2011, 09:53 AM
<rant> WHY ON EARTH CAN'T ANYONE READ THE "Any gameplay Spoiler discussion should be posted in the Hints & Tips forum so as to not ruin the gameplay experience for others, thank you." PART?? I just saw a damned spoiler on a thread that wasn't even marked spoilers, in the General Discussion forum! LEARN TO READ, MORONS! =@ </rant>
@Moderators: Sorry if this counts as spam. I just don't understand why you guys don't enforce this no spoiler policy either.

ace3001
02-06-2011, 09:53 AM
&lt;rant&gt; WHY ON EARTH CAN'T ANYONE READ THE "Any gameplay Spoiler discussion should be posted in the Hints & Tips forum so as to not ruin the gameplay experience for others, thank you." PART?? I just saw a damned spoiler on a thread that wasn't even marked spoilers, in the General Discussion forum! LEARN TO READ, MORONS! =@ &lt;/rant&gt;
@Moderators: Sorry if this counts as spam. I just don't understand why you guys don't enforce this no spoiler policy either.

itsamea-mario
02-06-2011, 10:01 AM
Try not reading the threads until you've completed the game, maybe?

ace3001
02-06-2011, 10:06 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
Try not reading the threads until you've completed the game, maybe? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I would have completed it if Ubisoft released it on time.

restomaniac
02-06-2011, 10:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
Try not reading the threads until you've completed the game, maybe? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Tell that to Ubisoft as us PC players are still waiting.

itsamea-mario
02-06-2011, 10:33 AM
Forgot about PC.
Well just don't read threads relating directly to the game.

Black_Widow9
02-06-2011, 12:34 PM
If you see one that we have missed please send us a PT. We definitely try to enforce this rule. No one wants their game ruined. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>