PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Selections

lankakashi
06-20-2008, 07:35 PM
I'm Huge fan of Ace Combat, I have the original Air combat -not Ace, Air Combat from Namco, it was Ace Combat in Japan, but was rename after it imported to U.S I believe- and the entire series of Ace -so is my dad, he hogs my 360 nad PS2- and one thing that I notice that you don't have many weapons to a plane, and if you do, you can only select one for the mission -not including the missles and guns- I was wondering if H.A.W.X would have more special weapons selection? and if we could have more then one special weapons on on plane?

lankakashi
06-20-2008, 07:35 PM
I'm Huge fan of Ace Combat, I have the original Air combat -not Ace, Air Combat from Namco, it was Ace Combat in Japan, but was rename after it imported to U.S I believe- and the entire series of Ace -so is my dad, he hogs my 360 nad PS2- and one thing that I notice that you don't have many weapons to a plane, and if you do, you can only select one for the mission -not including the missles and guns- I was wondering if H.A.W.X would have more special weapons selection? and if we could have more then one special weapons on on plane?

ScrubberManFHP
06-23-2008, 09:10 PM
I agree. If Ubisoft is trying to "take a shot at Ace Combat's throne", they will obviously have to improve on some of the things that they left out (weapons as you explained etc.) I would like to see the features they have included in a trailer or something.