PDA

View Full Version : help me on 14 %

panindoan
08-07-2005, 07:51 AM
im stuck on when the prince see the father to be sand man and help lady becos surrounding with sand man, i cant through it..please give me clue

panindoan
08-07-2005, 07:51 AM
im stuck on when the prince see the father to be sand man and help lady becos surrounding with sand man, i cant through it..please give me clue

kakalukiaJay
08-07-2005, 05:41 PM
My first clue is
do a find on 14% or fighting the father or whose my daddy etc.
All the hints from many game players are already posted under previous forum discussions.

panindoan
08-08-2005, 08:58 AM
kaka, u mean i must kill the father after that all the sand man is gone ? becos really hard for beat them all...

Yog1243
08-08-2005, 09:25 AM
That is the best way to do it.You can kill the red sand soldiers by jumping over them.The blue sand soliders can be killed with a wall stab.After you do that hopefully the sand soliders won't be a problem.Also keep a watch on Farah too.If sand soldiers are getting to close to her distract them to get them away.Also, if you get injured there is water on the floor in the outside of the U shaped circle.

kakalukiaJay
08-08-2005, 08:24 PM
Yes. There are many strategies previously published. The following is mine; but I encourage you to look at the hints from other game players.

posted Fri September 17 2004 19:48

SOT developers designed the sand creatures to try to surround you. Although it takes a while, I often hit and run, hit and run by hitting (weakening) an enemy, then run away "out of the circle of enemies" and attack just one creature. Once almost circled, run out of the circle and attack one of the guards.
That strategy is "not as fun" as learning the movements to spin and attack all creatures at once with fancy swordwork; but, when you miss (while still learning how to be a good swordsman) you usually die quickly.

You can vault over a sand creature and attack it from behind. That helps to get you "out of a circle".

If you are near a wall, learn the powerful "wall rebound attack" move.

Another strategy is to stay in the vicinity of Farah but not right next to her. After Farah injures a creature with an arrow, go after that weakened sand creature who will die faster than the other creatures. If you are too close to Farah, the creatures will attack her more frequently.

Notice that when you dagger a creature into oblivion, your Time Circle resets. If you are low on health and too close to another creature, that creature's one attack on you will kill you with no time available to rewind!

Notice that the creatures come in "attack waves" of 3 or 4 or 5. When you have killed (stunned) the last creature in an "attack wave" but not yet daggered the body into oblivion, run to the water and power up. Just avoid the Father for the time being.
The other creature will power up and attack you again; but you now are at full health to proceed with further swarms of attacks.

Use the vaulting attack to battle the father. He blocks most of your sword attacks.

Take the time to get "comfortable" with the keyboard (W-A-S-D) and mouse (or whatever controls you use) during the battle. If you feel confident after succeeding in the battle, you will perform well in the many similar future battles.

Enjoy!