PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of the most recent PE2 addon?

Brutal67
05-10-2006, 06:29 AM

Brutal67
05-10-2006, 08:03 AM
Funny how people will look but not vote.

SeaFireLIV
05-10-2006, 08:10 AM
Well, I`ve had a quick look, but I`m a tad disappoointd that there are no dynamic Campaigns for the Pe-2.

I`m not a bomber jock though and got it mostly for internet play so I`m ok. I think the greatest advance will be when people like the talented Lowengrin are able to integrate the new aircraft and objects into DCG.

I can`t say too much yet, so can`t vote.

msalama
05-10-2006, 08:14 AM
Funny how people will look but not vote.

Cannot vote, mate, 'cuz I haven't bought it yet. Thing is, I'm having a break from IL-2 & flying good FS9 add-on planes ATM (yes, they do exist) anyway just for a change... but I will surely get it later, never fear http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

But hey you guys flying that Peshka already: what do you think now that the c**p has settled a bit?

The.Tyke
05-10-2006, 09:07 AM
Is it my imagination or does the Mozzie not overheat so much ?

WOLFMondo
05-10-2006, 09:15 AM
Its your imagination. :P

I like it. The new campaigns are good. I don't really like Soviet aircraft but the Mig3 and IL2 campaigns are well made and good fun. Theres a ton of new skins and ground objects too. I've yet to try the actual Pe2 or Pe3 campaigns though.

For 9 quid it was a good buy.

*patiently waits for the burma map and Spitfire VIII campaigns.*

Bearcat99
05-10-2006, 09:46 AM
I like it.... I know people have said that no FM changes were made.. but I'll be d@mned if the Mustang has not changed.. and for the better. It still holds E a little weak.. but it seems to accelerate better and stall less. I dont fly the Pe-2 much.. but I think that any addition to the sim is a good thing.

msalama
05-10-2006, 11:06 AM
I know people have said that no FM changes were made.. but I'll be d@mned if the Mustang has not changed.. and for the better.

Maybe the installer overwrote something that had gotten a bit stale in your old installation, and the 'Stang behaves better now because of that?

Guessing, that's all...

Brutal67
05-10-2006, 05:09 PM
Interesting results but it would be nice if more peeps would VOTE! LoL I bet thats what the politicians fear the most.

Freelancer-1
05-10-2006, 05:15 PM
I would like to vote but the, "I bought it to get on 4.05 servers, but have no intention of ever climbing into the cockpit" option is missing.

Add that one and I'll be happy to vote http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif