PDA

View Full Version : help me with my last 7 seeds

ib9
12-10-2008, 02:56 AM
how can I get the top most 5 seeds in the cauldron and the 2 in matryrs tower that are on a big red pillar?

ib9
12-10-2008, 02:56 AM
how can I get the top most 5 seeds in the cauldron and the 2 in matryrs tower that are on a big red pillar?

yokjames
12-18-2008, 05:13 AM
I'm with IB9 I can't finish the last level of the game til I get these 5. Just a suggestion, please, I'm tired of "dying"

Thanks

yokjames
12-18-2008, 06:07 AM
Ren's Soon-to-be-Handy FAQ on Light Seeds:

Well hell, I can see those 5 seeds up there? How do I reach them?? Well, my friend, you will need the Breath of Ormazd (green) ability.

Assuming you're on the high platforms closest to them, and staring at those unattainable seeds from there:

Wallrun over to them, then gripfall down to the vines. Gripfall further to get back to that railed wooden platform. Walk across the connected beams to the platform in front of the red slider. STOP.

Hang over the edge on the left side and look down. There is a wall of vines and a red beam. Gripfall down to the beam. In the grungy wooden pipe in front you, is a Green plate.

45/45: Run through the 3 Green plates and you will reach the inaccessible area for 5 seeds.

fahRENheit2006
12-18-2008, 06:54 AM
Thanks for quoting my FAQ http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif I'm glad it's helpful.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ib9:
how can I get the top most 5 seeds in the cauldron and the 2 in matryrs tower that are on a big red pillar? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The big red pillar one I'm still trying to work out. The way *I* did it the first time was a LOT of patient walljumping, but it seems like there should be an easier way.

Run up the red pillar, then jump backwards, using Elika for distance and lift. You should hit the grated wall behind you (pretty far away). Always let Prince hit then wall, then climb up it a little, then Elika-jump back again, climb up a little, and repeat. A LOT. If you jump the second you hit either wall without letting Prince climb a little, you don't really gain any height. Eventually those seeds start to get a little closer, then finally yours.