PDA

View Full Version : Newbie: Crew Management

bd07093
03-30-2007, 10:13 PM
I have 2 question about crew management.

1.) My crew gets tired and then I they "refuse" to do their jobs. What do I have to do to manage this situation. It's not in the manual or naval academy.

2.) Can I turn crew management off?

bd07093
03-30-2007, 10:13 PM
I have 2 question about crew management.

1.) My crew gets tired and then I they "refuse" to do their jobs. What do I have to do to manage this situation. It's not in the manual or naval academy.

2.) Can I turn crew management off?

syndicated_CDN
03-30-2007, 11:44 PM
The tiredness you speak of is called fatigue and it can't be turned off unless you use SH3Commander, or want to modify the game files (which I dont recommend to a new person to the game)
In the crew management screen you'll see two compartments, the bow and stern quarters, just move the fatigued crew members to these areas for a while and they will recover. It will take you some time and practice to learn how to balence your crew so you have optimal efficiency most of the time.
Generally, when you're not in battle you'll want to keep as many of your crew in quarters as much as possible so that they're fresh for when you need them.
Also, if you turn your time compression up above 256x, this fatigue feature is disabled, however you should only turn the TC up when you're cruising to your patrol zone.